Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Load Data

Thread: Taco Spagheti (from Pintrest)

Moderator Emeritus

Taco Spagheti (from Pintrest)

My better half was looking through Pinterest Site and found this delicious spaghetti recipe.....it makes your mouth feel good!

Taco Spaghetti
    (Pinterest)
    Taco Spaghetti
    Prep Time: 15 Minutes; Cook time: 30 Minutes; Total Time: 45 mins

INGREDIENTS:
    • 8 ounces spaghetti
    • 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef or ground turkey
    • 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
    • 2/3 cup water
    • 1 can (10.75-oz) cream of chicken soup
    • 1 can (10-oz) can R-otel diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
    • 1 (8-oz) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
    • 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
    2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
    3. In a large skillet cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain fat. Return meat to skillet. Add taco seasoning and water. Stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes.
    4. Stir in soup, Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes. Reduce heat to low, and cook until the cheese melts, stirring constantly.
    5. Stir in cooked spaghetti and pour into prepared dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
    6. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. About 12 minutes into the baking check the cheese and you might want to cover it with aluminum foil to prevent the cheese burning.
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Sounds tasty... I might sub something for the Velveeta tho... not a fan of fake cheese...

Spin on a leftover spaghetti bake!

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
    Sounds tasty... I might sub something for the Velveeta tho... not a fan of fake cheese...

Spin on a leftover spaghetti bake!
    Mary, my better-half isnt a big fan of Velveta except for the cheese dip we make with hot sausage.....any Mexican blend will work as well and we add Cilantro and often Hatch peppers as well. Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Banned
    I do something similar,
    first I brown 5 pounds burger and make taco meat, -- eat tacos for a couple days
    then I boil some spaghetti noodles, toss the remaining taco meat in a pot and make spaghetti sauce -- eat spaghetti for a couple days
    then I mix the spaghetti sauce and noodles, toss in a casserole pan and cover with favorite grated cheese and bake for 20 min @ 400° or until cheese is the color I like.

** I get tired of cooking **

Sounds great ... copied it to my recipes file and going to to give this one a try!
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.
    Son in law makes the opposite, spaghetti tacos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk