Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad DataRotoMetals2
Wideners Inline Fabrication

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

Come to Me… MATTHEW 11:28
    God intends for us to live a well-rounded life in Christ Jesus, but there are times when that life is attacked from the outside. Then we tend to fall back into self-examination, a habit that we thought was gone. Self-awareness is the first thing that will upset the completeness of our life in God, and self-awareness continually produces a sense of struggling and turmoil in our lives. Self-awareness is not sin, and it can be produced by nervous emotions or by suddenly being dropped into a totally new set of circumstances. Yet it is never God’s will that we should be anything less than absolutely complete in Him. Anything that disturbs our rest in Him must be rectified at once, and it is not rectified by being ignored but only by coming to Jesus Christ. If we will come to Him, asking Him to produce Christ-awareness in us, He will always do it, until we fully learn to abide in Him.
    Never allow anything that divides or destroys the oneness of your life with Christ to remain in your life without facing it. Beware of allowing the influence of your friends or your circumstances to divide your life. This only serves to sap your strength and slow your spiritual growth. Beware of anything that can split your oneness with Him, causing you to see yourself as separate from Him. Nothing is as important as staying right spiritually. And the only solution is a very simple one— “Come to Me….” The intellectual, moral, and spiritual depth of our reality as a person is tested and measured by these words. Yet in every detail of our lives where we are found not to be real, we would rather dispute the findings than come to Jesus.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

Amen this is exactly what I needed to start the day.

Boolit Grand Master

Not a simple subject - self awareness is a necessary underpinning of Christ awareness. The opposite is those who are oblivious to everything - and we all know some of them. Self obsession, or narcissism - is the more common sinful escape from Christ awareness.

I need a solid understanding of self and a good understanding of God to experience the infinite gulf between the two. Then I know I need Christ who spans that gulf. I can then follow Paul's statement - "less of me and more of Christ".
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Staying in the Spirit requires situational awareness . Distractions are a test of sorts many times .
    No turning back , No turning back !