Load DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLee PrecisionWideners
Snyders Jerky Repackbox

Thread: Franchi Centennial manual

Boolit Master
    30 miles South of Cheyenne, unfortunately

Franchi Centennial manual

I need an owner's manual, a decent copy of one or at least a schematic for the Franchi Centennial 22 auto. I have googled, posted on RFC, and searched ebay, all to no avail. The only Franchi forums that I could find are all shotgun with no place for the little 22 auto. I seems to be a bit of an orphan. Even Numrich does not have a schematic. I'm sure I can figure things out but it would be nice to have an idea how things come apart and go back together.
    When it's time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.... and brother, it's STARTING TO RAIN!!

Boolit Master
    I've a Franchi Centennial in .22 but no manual, What info do you need, maybe I can help. It's a breakdown just in case you didn't know.
    Last edited by Eddie2002; 08-18-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Boolit Master
    30 miles South of Cheyenne, unfortunately
    Eddie 2002: Thank you for the offer of assistance.

I don't need anything specific, I just want a guide for complete disassembly and such.

Yes, I did know it is a takedown and one of the nuances of this particular little rifle is that the cocking handle is removed and used as a "lever" to loosen the barrel nut to facilitate take down. It is this kind of odds and ends information that I'm looking for.
    When it's time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.... and brother, it's STARTING TO RAIN!!

Boolit Master
    It took me about a year before I realized they are takedowns, LOL. The big slotted nut which the magazine loading tube goes through gets unscrewed to remove the stock. After that the action slides apart for cleaning, besides that disassembly and assembly is pretty straight forward. They also made a paratrooper model based off the action which came in a nice little carrying case. Can't help you with a manual, never could find one when I was looking either.
    I've had mine for about ten years, when I got it the rifle looked like it had been fired till it stove piped a live round then just stuffed in a closet. Bought the Franchi and a Marlin 60 from the same person, both rifles had never been cleaned and both had rounds stuck in the action, go figure. Took a little work to get them cleaned up but it was worth it for what I paid for them.
    Have fun shooting, if I can find a manual I''ll let you know.