Load DataRotoMetals2Inline FabricationWideners
Reloading EverythingRepackboxLee PrecisionPBcastco
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: WTB: Midway wood 2s loading tray or two.

Boolit Master

WTB: Midway wood 2s loading tray or two.

I need a second 2s loading try, really do not like the universal all-in-wonder plastic trays... This is the one for 32 acp and 32 S&W short. If the same person also happened to have a Lee .310, .311 or .312 bullet size die and punch I would be interested as well.

Seems like every time I go back to Midway for an old product it has been discontinued for something much cheaper! I loved the old blue utility boxes... they are gone now. The 4.5'ish square ones were great for storing 357 bullets, but I did not buy enough of them way back when.

Howdy, I tried to send a PM, but your inbox seems to be full-
    Are you looking for loading blocks that hold the brass in individual holes while you process it? Or wooden trays to hold boolits?
    The essence of education is self reliance- T.H. White.

Currently seeking wood carving tools, wood planes, froes, scorps, spokeshaves... etc....

Boolit Master

I have some midway wood loading trays (not sure of size/model) and maybe a Lee sizer in 311. I may also have a few boxes, too. Anyway, give me a few days to see what trays I have and I'll get back to you. If someone comes along with what you need, dont feel obligated to wait on me.

Boolit Master

I am looking for the board with holes for the brass while loading... interested in the blue boxes as well.

Banned

I don't have anything to offer, other than my support of the opinion that the wood trays are far superior. I'm clinging to the 10 or so that I have.

If you have even the smallest drill press, you can buy a forstner bit of the appropriate size and make your own trays, from anything from pine to Red Oak. I made some for 50 BMG that turned out great.

Boolit Master

I may end up going that route. I do have access to a drill press and some 3/4 inch red oak flooring strips.

Boolit Master
    mattw. I have two of the 2S wooden blocks. Not sure what they are worth, if anything. I checked, and the two of them will not fit in a small flat rate box.....envelope maybe. don't know...

Boolit Master

Mattw, I do not have any 2s blocks. Hopefully, RustyReel can hook you up. Good luck.

Brad

Boolit Master
    I need a second 2s loading try, really do not like the universal all-in-wonder plastic trays
    Don't care for the all in one trays myself, but the blue Frankord Arsenal trays the Midway sells have served me well.

Banned
    A Forstner bitt of the proper size makes a nice flat bottomed hole. Another route is drill completely through the board with a regular drill bit and then glue another board to the one with the holes to make a bottom for the holes.