Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWideners
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Load DataRepackbox
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything

Thread: WTS: Brass, Dies Molds and Handles

WTS: Brass, Dies Molds and Handles

All prices include shipping. 1st "I'll take it" with follow up PM gets them. U.S. buyers only. I am only taking Paypal Friends & Family at this time for payment.

1. 50 Winchester .270 brass in unopened bag. Picked these up a few years ago and never used them. $20 shipped. SOLD

2. 200 unfired (new old stock) R-P .308 Win. brass. These are from my late father's stash. Purchased in the mid 90's when we were still shooting Highpower. Some of them have a little tarnish from sitting since then in ziploc bags. Nothing a short while in a tumbler wouldn't shine right up. $70 shipped.

3. 200+ once or twice fired FC .308 Win. brass. Again, from my dad's stash. He only loaded his target loads on the mild side, so these should have lot's of firings left in them. They were tumbled in corn cob media after decapping/sizing. A little tarnish on some of them from sitting since the mid 90's, but would polish back up nicely. $35 shipped.

4. Ohaus 30-180-R double cavity mold (no handles). This looks identical to the 311291 except that it drops at about 180 grains vs 170. In excellent condition. This was also one of my dad's molds. I haven't cast with it, but I've shot them in a couple .308's and it is an easy boolit to get to shoot very well. $45 shipped

5. Lee 6 cavity 356-125-2R with handles. In very good condition. I cast maybe a couple hundred boolits with it. It has a couple pieces of HT flu tape in the corners on one side to "beagle" it up to drop .358+ (I was loading for a Beretta that had .358 grooves at the time). I will leave it as is in case you want it to cast that size. The small pieces of tape are easily removed if not wanted. $35 shipped.

6. One set of Lyman 4 cavity "nut cracker" handles + 3 sets of Lyman small mold handles for single cavity molds. In good condition. $50 shipped for all 4 handles. SOLD

7. RCBS 44 Special 3 die set steel (not carbide) in excellent condition. $25 shipped.

8. RCBS .338 Win. 2 die set in excellent condition. $25 shipped.

9. RCBS .308 Win. 2 die set in excellent condition. $25 shipped.

10. RCBS 7mm-08 2 die set in excellent condition. $25 shipped.
    Last edited by GrizzLeeBear; 09-01-2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Lowered prices on brass and molds

Boolit Buddy
    #5 PM sent

Boolit Master

I'll take these.
    6. One set of Lyman 4 cavity "nut cracker" handles + 3 sets of Lyman small mold handles for single cavity molds. In good condition. $50 shipped for all 4 handles.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Everything except #6 is still available.

Prices lowered on brass and molds
    Last edited by GrizzLeeBear; 08-18-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Boolit Man
    Item 4. Ohaus 30-180-R double cavity mold (no handles). Is this a gas check boolit? Only number that references comes up in quick Google search is an RCBS 180 grain gas check mold.
    For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions. 2 Timothy 4:3

Yes, its a gas check mold. Looks just like this one:
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/66...nose-gas-check
    But casts slightly heavier around 180 gr.

Bump.

I will take
    1. 50 Winchester .270 brass in unopened bag. Picked these up a few years ago and never used them. $20 shipped.
    pm incoming.

Omega, your inbox is full, but handles are on the way to you. PM me if you want tracking #.

Boolit Man
    PM inbound on item 4.
    For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions. 2 Timothy 4:3