Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2WidenersSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Load Data Repackbox
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WARNING RANT FOLLOWS. Sometimes I Really, Really Hate People

Boolit Grand Master

WARNING RANT FOLLOWS. Sometimes I Really, Really Hate People

Wife and I were on our way back from vacation up north (sitting on the deck of my hunting camp every morning and drinking coffee to the sound of silence broken only by loons is priceless). We got stuck in a traffic jamb on I95 south of DC as usual and all of us had to go so I hit a ramp, drove a little then turned down a dead end road to let the dog and us out for a bit.

There on the side near a clump of trees was the skeleton of a large dog and a water bowl. Someone had chained the dog to a tree, put out a water bowl and left him/her there to either starve to death or die of thirst. Of course they had removed the collar so we couldn't find out who it was.

If I could catch that ****** ****** ****** I'd beat that person with a friggen hammer. Made both of us so mad we stewed the next 200 miles. Here it is the next day and I'm still angry. What kind of person does something like that???????
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    Sub-human. Looks normal, usually sounds normal.

Anyone who would mistreat an animal, let alone kill it in that manner needs to die.

Slowly.
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Wow just Wow

Hopefully karma will step in
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

That gives insight into that persons personality; borderline sociopath.

those are not people. they are less than doggie dung. yes those that treat animals like that should be treated the same way. they are a waste of oxygen. beating them with a hammer would be merciful compared what i would do to them.man will soon meet his comeupance. but maybe were way overdue.

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    As an absolute dog lover and a person who doesn't believe in torture for tortures sale ( I am ok if it serves a purpose info ect) i would just end someone i cought doing something like that. I must admit just reading this has me stewing .

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky45 View Post
    That ain't borderline.

Banned
    I believe that there is a special place in hell for people that abuse dogs and children.

Moderator Emeritus

jonp you are right with your rant.....when I was sheriff I dreamed of catching one of those low life's dropping off dogs in the country.....we had a judge that would have hung 'em high.....karma was with the low life's as I never got a chance to catch and the judge to skin 'em!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

The sad part is they could have taken that poor dog to the pound at NO COST to them and maybe that dog would have been adopted into a home where it and the new owner would both been happy! SO SAD!!!!

Boolit Master

That is one of man's inhumanities against man's best friends that is hard to overlook. But, you should not think too hard on something you can't control or undo. Evil is everywhere.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Boolit Master
    Target Holder!
    Frank G.

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon

Did you take the dog or call someone to get it?. I'm just curious. If it was me I'm sure I would have just acquired another pet.......lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky45 View Post
    Aint no borderline to it!

I've had many dogs over the years and I gave every one of them the very best life I could. A person that mistreats a dog is a sick individual.

Boolit Master

these same people have human babies in a store restroom and then throw it in the trash and leave.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

That is terrible at the least. Hard to accept that into your mind without going into an overload of rage. Living at the Boys Ranch, we were bombarded with dropped off dogs at times. A friend owned Catahoula Cur dogs. Only ones around. He left the country, and later I came home from Albuquerque and there was a bunch (9) of Catahoula pups running everywhere. Put them in my yard and began the process of trying to think and all of a sudden, it hit me. When the friend left town, he must have left the old female. Gathered up the pups in the front of my pickup and drove the three miles to the trailer house,and pulled up in the driveway and sure enough, #10 pup came out from under the step.. The new renter, a young red-headed man heard me pull up and stuck his head out the door.. Got out of the truck and told him that I had something that belonged to him and about that same time, all the pups piled out of the truck and ran to greet #10. As I was ranting on him, he was almost sure I was going to call the Sheriff, My last words to him was he had to promise that he would never drop off an animal again and swear to it. My hope is that he never does. Maybe he got cured hearing how much the fine and jail time I told him about.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter93 View Post
    Did you take the dog or call someone to get it?. I'm just curious. If it was me I'm sure I would have just acquired another pet.......lol.
    Did they take the skeleton of what used to be a dog? I seriously doubt it. That probably wouldn't be the best pet, though it would definitely be low maintenance.

The kind of filth that would do this to an animal deserves a very long and painful death. Maybe chain them to a tree with only a bowl of water and check on them a few weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Wife and I were on our way back from vacation up north (sitting on the deck of my hunting camp every morning and drinking coffee to the sound of silence broken only by loons is priceless). We got stuck in a traffic jamb on I95 south of DC as usual and all of us had to go so I hit a ramp, drove a little then turned down a dead end road to let the dog and us out for a bit.

There on the side near a clump of trees was the skeleton of a large dog and a water bowl. Someone had chained the dog to a tree, put out a water bowl and left him/her there to either starve to death or die of thirst. Of course they had removed the collar so we couldn't find out who it was.

If I could catch that ****** ****** ****** I'd beat that person with a friggen hammer. Made both of us so mad we stewed the next 200 miles. Here it is the next day and I'm still angry. What kind of person does something like that???????
    i'd feel exactly like that. funny (well ,not that funny) but 2 days ago i was at wally world in the parking,and a dog barking like a distress kind of bark got my attention.i was a very,very hot afternoon.

the poor little pooch was inside a toyota sienna,all windows closed!!!

the dog had the jaw wide open breathing like crazy to eleminate the heat.

the only way dogs sweats is via their breath ; no pores on the skin like we have , to control their body temp.

took some pics,after 15 minutes of it i called the cops,entered in the store to warn the CS lady about what was happening,gave the infos and asked that they uses their sound system to call the owners of the car.

they eventually showed up,and i gave them my piece of mind ,that i would like to see one of them getting trapp in the car in such scorching weather.

they were looking like unconcerned by the cruel treatement they were providing to the poor pooch....but when i told them i called the police...then,they suddenly waked up and left the place very quickly.

some are irresponsible, and think pets are inanimated objets who don't feel pain,and in this case ,suffocation.

this kind of behavior gets me very,very mad.

Banned
    When I was a kid one of my uncle's had a stroke , somehow managed to call an ambulance and spent the next month or so in the hospital.
    An unexpected thing happened while he was in there , turns out while friends family and nieghbors was busy being concerned and visiting him in the hospital no one gave a thought to his pet's and live stock .
    A dog , two cats and a parakeet dead in the house. , two cows , four pigs and horse dead in the barn .

The only positive thing of the whole mess was it happened in January and not August

So while the chances are very good this was an intentional act , there is that tiny chance it wasn't .
    Might be better to hope it was the latter and save some high blood pressure

Boolit Master
    Anyone who would mistreat an animal has less of a right to live than the animal they are victimizing.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast