RotoMetals2Load DataRepackboxWideners
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WARNING RANT FOLLOWS. Sometimes I Really, Really Hate People

Boolit Master
    I see a bigger issue here.

I find it amazing the number of people who blatantly express the willingness to KILL A HUMAN over their treatment of an animal! Right or wrong, it's not a death sentence, and it's certainly not for YOU to carry out, or threaten to on a public forum!

There are folks out there who feel the same way about you pulling down on a coyote of deer!

My God people! Stop equating animal life with a human life!

Boolit Master
    Why would you compare a person who knowingly or negligently tortures an animal to death, to a person who brings down a predator or food/feeder animal in what is considered to be a humane way?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    If someone would do that to an animal . . . let's just hope they aren't married with a spouse or that they don't have children. Where we are in AZ, we see stray dogs all the time where someone just "dumps" them. Anyone who mistreats animals deserves a special place when they leave this earth with others just like 'em . . . and the individual or individuals responsible for what the OP found are not only a danger to animals but to others . . . .

Boolit Master
    2 yrs ago tomorrow a sob strolled casually into our place of business/home asking about scrap and making small talk. After we closed he returned and coaxed our super friendly English mastiff out from the rear of the shop and fed her a wiener/sausage, we didn't give it a second thought(all of our regulars knew her and frequently fed her) she expired 5hrs later from an application of anaprox. We got the whole thing on video, they then returned a few days later and stole several thousand dollars worth of materials. The cops said this happens a lot and there was little hope of justice, my reply was that we would see about that in the future.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeywolf View Post
    Why would you compare a person who knowingly or negligently tortures an animal to death, to a person who brings down a predator or food/feeder animal in what is considered to be a humane way?
    I've seen plenty on THIS VERY FORUM advocate gut shooting coyotes! Is that a humane way to die? Just who defines what's humane? Dead is dead!

Where I grew up out in the country it was quite common for folks to drop unwanted dogs in the country for someone else to deal with. We raised hogs, sheep, goats, cattle, and other smaller stock that these dropped dogs would find and kill. These dropped domestic dogs where treated the same as coyotes today. They got the 22lr,222,22-250,243 etc etc with out a thought about it! THEY WHERE VARMINTS that needed eradicating! What do you think the shelters do with the viscous ones, or ones that can't be placed? They overdose them with drugs that's what!

It still blows my mind at the number of people that say they would kill you over a dog!

Boolit Master
    To me it's an even bigger problem that the law had made it nearly impossible to even put your own dog down if needs be!

Animal abuse is criminalized the law is there for abusers!

Boolit Buddy
    Too bad you could not have checked it for a chip

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    these same people have human babies in a store restroom and then throw it in the trash and leave.
    There's a special place in hell for people like that!

Boolit Master
    Ya'll really think starving a dog is equivalent to throwing a new born baby in the trash?

GOD HELP US!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    There's a special place in hell for people like that!
    Dropping a dog, is bad enough, but leaving it chained - that's hellish!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    Ya'll really think starving a dog is equivalent to throwing a new born baby in the trash?

GOD HELP US!
    I don't recall seeing a comparison of how horrific one is, compared to the other. I do remember seeing a post suggesting that a person who does one is also more likely to do the other.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."

Boolit Master
    Jonp you might want to consider contacting the authorities in that area to report what you discovered , the game warden's office or animal control in the area would more than likely take this serous .

Boolit Master
    these same people have human babies in a store restroom and then throw it in the trash and leave.

Equating?

If I could catch that ****** ****** ****** I'd beat that person with a friggen hammer.
    Anyone who would mistreat an animal, let alone kill it in that manner needs to die.

Slowly.

those are not people. they are less than doggie dung. yes those that treat animals like that should be treated the same way. they are a waste of oxygen. beating them with a hammer would be merciful compared what i would do to them

Target Holder!

The kind of filth that would do this to an animal deserves a very long and painful death. Maybe chain them to a tree with only a bowl of water and check on them a few weeks later.

Anyone who would mistreat an animal has less of a right to live than the animal they are victimizing.

All these advocate that what happened to this poor dog is worthy of the death sentence! So how's this for taking an animal's life being equal to a human?

You do realize anti hunters feel the exact same way towards any of you that have taken the life of one animal?
    Last edited by Thundarstick; 08-13-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Boolit Master
    Thundarstick, apparently I misunderstood your post. I was under the impression that you were gleaning this comparison from a single post, not comparing what one person posted to what another posted.

- Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    by Thundarstick
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DCP View Post
    by Thundarstick
    While I agree with you nearly all the time and vehemently disagree with Thundarstick on this, in my opinion, he's still on topic.

- Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by smokeywolf View Post
    While I agree with you nearly all the time and vehemently disagree with Thundarstick on this, in my opinion, he's still on topic.
    Thanks, I know what you're saying but just like Thundarstick I am entitled to an opinion on his attitude and points he brings up. Its obvious he never has had the love of dog. To bring up human babys is off topic

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

The Link Between Cruelty to Animals and Violence Toward Humans

https://aldf.org/article/animal-crue...stic-violence/

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DCP View Post
    Thanks, I know what you're saying but just like Thundarstick I am entitled to an opinion on his attitude and points he brings up. Its obvious he never has had the love of dog. To bring up human babys is off topic
    Yes, you are entitled to your opinion.

I didn't bring human babies into this thread.

I have to dogs at present, I've shed tears over some past companions, BUT I WOULD NOT KILL ANOTHER MAN OVER MY DOG, OR WHAT SOMEONE ELSE DOES TO THEIR DOG, but it seems many on cast boolits would!

I've got my drawers in a wad over ANYONE thinking taking any animals life, in any manner, being worth the death penalty!

Boolit Master

I grew up on a farm, out of town, and was always amazed at how “town folk” thought about “the country”. They seemed to think it was a good place to stop stuff off.

Got an old couch or lawnmower that doesn’t run? Find a dirt road in the country and toss it in the brush. Nobody will notice. Got a cat or dog you don’t want but are too lazy/cheap to find another home for? Dump it off in the country. Some nice farmer will come along and take care of it, or it will go feral and live free in the wild. Everyone knows that animals are happier living free in the wild, of course; Hollywood movies prove that.

Pure speculation, but based on the fact that they left water for it, I’d be inclined to think that they were naive enough to think some “country person” would come along and find it. It’s still disturbing and heartbreaking, but the perpetrator might have just been a phenomenally ignorant city dweller, and not a deranged psychopath.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast