Snyders JerkyWidenersLoad DataRepackbox
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: Huber frictionless ball trigger for an Arisaka model 38, the 6.5 Arisaka. available

Boolit Master

Huber frictionless ball trigger for an Arisaka model 38, the 6.5 Arisaka. available

I have taken the Huber trigger off my model 38 Arisaka Sporter because frankly it scared me. I could not make it do what it was supposed to do, you know, make the gun go bang in a predictable manner. I do not know if I was doing something wrong or if it just doesn't work. Any way I am offering it up for trade only to someone who knows what they are doing and will promise to be safe and prudent. I am looking for a set of dies in 243 Win possibly and/or lead for casting , maybe a mold for 6mm bullets, 243 Win brass. This thing cost me $75 when i got it on clearance from Midway. I have no instructions but can send the little allen wrench along. So lets do this auction style. I will look at offers and see what is what, Make me an offer that I can't refuse. Should this become a can of worms I will end the posting and forget about it.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

I would be willing to trade some clip on wheel weights.
    “A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.”

Thomas Jefferson – Author of the Declaration of Independence and 3rd President of the USA

Boolit Master

Please close this one down. Thank you
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE