RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxLoad Data
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Renewed my concealed carry license......

Boolit Master

Renewed my concealed carry license......

Have to do it every five years. I filled out the form and turned it in. The young woman behind the counter looked it over VERY carefully. There were a couple of mistakes she let me correct and initial. One of them was hair color. Usually, the eye and hair color are right next together and I just automatically fill in "brn" and "brn".

She looked at me and said no. She was right. There is absolutely no brown left anywhere. I crossed out "brn", put "gray" next to the box, and initialed it. Received the renewed permit today. The picture on it shows grey hair and only one eye, but the remaining eye is still brown.

Boolit Master
    What's left of my hair goes from brown to blonde in the summer but if I keep it cut short there's more scalp than anything else. They oughtta just let me write 'thin' and be done with it.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master
    Know how you feel,tried to get my barber to give discount because it don’t take long to get that job done. Ya know if you don’t ask you don’t get.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    I sure dislike giving a barber 15.00 to trim 2 hairs

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    I sure dislike giving a barber 15.00 to trim 2 hairs
    You still have 2 hairs?
    I still have all my hair but it has migrated. Some went down, some went sideways. (ears, nose, etc.) Lot of grey in my beard, too. I must have spilled something on it.
    My wife has cut mine for forty years. She also trims my beard as I can't seem to get it right.

Boolit Master
    Just renewed mine. In Arkansas, the State Police just use your drivers license info, they have on record...............including the same picture.

Winelover

Boolit Grand Master

Speaking of hair color, what color do you put for GONE? If I've been in the sun pink is a better answer.
    My last barber said he charged more for hunting than cutting. Funny, I had more than he did, it had just moved South.
    My daughter now trims the stragglers for me for free.
    Last edited by mold maker; 08-12-2018 at 08:08 AM.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Buddy

Cut my own for many years. Im sure the savings is stagering. Our local barber had one specialty,burr cut. Vowed to do it better. hahah. little off the top please...buuuurrrpp. burr. get it off the ears....buuuurrrp. burr

Boolit Master
    Hi...
    I think most of us here have some issues with hair or lack of same.
    Mine turned into a grey/ brown mix several years ago.
    Then two years sgo during chemotherapy treatments for lymphoma, it all fell out.
    It has all grown back...just as thick as ever. Still a lot of grey mixed in though.
    At age 63, I don't much care about the color, but $20 every 4 weeks for a haircut and beard trim is kind of annoying.

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    Some turn grey some turn loose. Mine did both!

Boolit Master
    there is a contest on my head about hair from brown to gray or none.

Boolit Master
    Around here the county probate judge whose office does the CCW permits actually sends a letter 90 days in advance reminding folks to renew their permits. I did mine two months ago and had a similar response when I changed my hair color from gray to white. The lady that did mine was the same one from five years ago and commented she could remember the old color. The local sheriff is running for re-election and even sent me a letter congratulating me on my birthday "as a valued senior member of the community". I bet I don't get one next year even if he wins since it'll be a non-election year. GF

Boolit Master
    Haven't been to a barber in 30 years, mine cooks my meals and washes my clothes, and has for 58 1/2 years
    Frank G.

Boolit Master

In the Heart of N Alabama smack dab along Tornado Alley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Haven't been to a barber in 30 years, mine cooks my meals and washes my clothes, and has for 58 1/2 years
    I've been to a Barber 3 or 4 times in the past 51 years. My Barber is also a very good cook and Grandmother to my Grandchildren
    Democracy is two wolves and a
    lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting
    the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Buddy
    We just got an enhanced ccw here in arkansas and having a friend as an instructor I went with it. As wine lovers said they use the DL picture and info. However in my case they took the liberty of changing the hair color from brown to grey, I asked what's up with that they said the truth hurts sometimes.