Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackbox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: 9.3 x 57 load data

  1. #21
    Boolit Man
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    83
    I have been wanting to try some cast in my rifle to but have not taken the plunge yet and to be honest she has mostly stood in the corner of my safe until i decided to have a lokal gunsmith replace the old bolt handle and install a new safety so i could put a scope on her. I think it was well worth it as she now will be used much more.

    Here are some load data from "Norske ladebokka"
    Regards
    Math


  2. #22
    Boolit Master

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Peace River, Alberta
    Posts
    1,706
    And a thread where the 9.3x57 makes meat

    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-NOE-285-gr-FN
    Go now and pour yourself a hot one...

  3. #23
    Boolit Master

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Peace River, Alberta
    Posts
    1,706
    I do not know if links to other gun boards are allowed.
    or if this link has been posted yet.
    Discussion on the 9.3x57 and 9.3x62

    https://forums.gunboards.com/showthr...e-9-3x57/page3
    Go now and pour yourself a hot one...

  4. #24
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by 10x View Post
    I do not know if links to other gun boards are allowed.
    or if this link has been posted yet.
    Discussion on the 9.3x57 and 9.3x62

    https://forums.gunboards.com/showthr...e-9-3x57/page3
    That is one of the first threads I found on the 9.3x57 when I first got mine. However, one needs to read it carefully as the discussion bonces between the 57 and the 62 and it is easy to get the info mixed up.

  5. #25
    Boolit Grand Master Texas by God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,384
    Math, if you could see fit to send a pic of the 8x57S page for heavy bullets from the "Norse Ladebokka" here or by PM I would be grateful. I have some Norma 203B and VV N140 sitting here with not much data(if any) for either powder.

  6. #26
    Boolit Master

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Peace River, Alberta
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyReel View Post
    That is one of the first threads I found on the 9.3x57 when I first got mine. However, one needs to read it carefully as the discussion bonces between the 57 and the 62 and it is easy to get the info mixed up.
    You are correct about not getting data and comments confused in that thread
    Go now and pour yourself a hot one...

  7. #27
    Boolit Man
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    Math, if you could see fit to send a pic of the 8x57S page for heavy bullets from the "Norse Ladebokka" here or by PM I would be grateful. I have some Norma 203B and VV N140 sitting here with not much data(if any) for either powder.
    I will send you a pm so with that info
    Math

  8. #28
    Boolit Master

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Peace River, Alberta
    Posts
    1,706
    Handloader article with data

    https://imgur.com/a/WNSvg
    Go now and pour yourself a hot one...

  9. #29
    Boolit Master

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Peace River, Alberta
    Posts
    1,706
    and more information - this stuff is helpful

    https://forums.gunboards.com/showthr...227#post207227
    Go now and pour yourself a hot one...

  10. #30
    Boolit Master

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Peace River, Alberta
    Posts
    1,706
    and more data if you read Italian

    https://www.grurifrasca.net/oldsite/index.html
    Go now and pour yourself a hot one...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check