Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2WidenersSnyders Jerky
Load DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Repackbox Inline Fabrication

Thread: Lee push through sizer die storage

Lee push through sizer die storage

I hate moving....getting ready to pack up for another move and it dawned on me that all my Lee push through sizer dies don't need to have their own individual storage case (round red jobs). I have all my 4500 style dies in a double sided plano box as well as separate boxes for most commonly used shell holders and trimmer accessories. What # or series of plano boxes should I look at for storing all my Lee push through sizer dies and their stems. Probably wont store the alox with them since those bottles go with the lube. Have about a dozen or so dies/stems with more on the way I'm sure.
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Master

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EYW8V6...533919849&sr=3

I use these boxes to store my LEE push-through sizing dies after I take the locking rings off. The die and ram sit within each other and in their own compartment and each compartment is labeled with the diameter of the sizing die. I currently have 20 different sizing dies within 4 boxes. I also use these boxes for my Lyman H dies also.

Bruce
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Boolit Buddy
    Do you have plans for the red storage cases? I'd be glad to pay postage if your just going to dispose of them.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce drake View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EYW8V6...533919849&sr=3

I use these boxes to store my LEE push-through sizing dies after I take the locking rings off. The die and ram sit within each other and in their own compartment and each compartment is labeled with the diameter of the sizing die. I currently have 20 different sizing dies within 4 boxes. I also use these boxes for my Lyman H dies also.

Bruce
    I like those for the lyman 310 dies however taking the lock rings off is a bit of a PITA, I did find that PLANO box # 3400 I believe will fit 12 dies with lock rings on. Picked one up and they fit.
    My firearms project blog

Quote Originally Posted by Camper64 View Post
    Do you have plans for the red storage cases? I'd be glad to pay postage if your just going to dispose of them.
    As of right now I know I'm keeping at least 2 of the red boxes, one for sizing dirty pulled down bullets and one for sizing cast bullets. I'm moving in a few weeks I'll keep you in mind if after the move I find those are the only catch containers I need to keep for the sizers.
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderwolf View Post
    As of right now I know I'm keeping at least 2 of the red boxes, one for sizing dirty pulled down bullets and one for sizing cast bullets. I'm moving in a few weeks I'll keep you in mind if after the move I find those are the only catch containers I need to keep for the sizers.
    No problem, just didn't want them going into the trash. Thanks.