WidenersLoad DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationRepackboxReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Lee Precision RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I the only one

Boolit Master

smokeywolf, try that logic the next time your Doctor makes you wait two hours for your scheduled appointment! You SHOULD be able to back charge HIM for the wasted time. However, when he has your insides on his table, and you are hoping for a favorable outcome, he just might remember you.

From my perspective as an intermittent seller of brass and bullets, it costs little to nothing to include as much as 2% to 3% OVERAGE on orders less than 500 pieces. As order size increases above 500, overage from 1% to 2% is smart. If you are shorted, an HONEST SELLER must do what is necessary to make it right with his purchaser. Miscounting can happen. Sending the WRONG head stamped cases does happen. Being in a hurry to ship will create mistakes. ALL MISTAKES must be immediately corrected. Word of mouth travels FAST and FAR.

And then there are always one or two fellas out of many. They just won't please. Ship them an order and get complaints about extraction dents on 223 cases (duh!), or case mouths dented in shipping (duh too!), or few and far between a lube groove or base edge complaint (I have always tried to ship "rattle free"), or opine that you did not ship "once fired" to which I always reply they have been fired AT LEAST once. I give these fellas ONE chance for satisfaction, negotiating what they consider to satisfy their concerns.

After $100.00 received, I shipped two equivalent Small Flat Rate Boxes through the US Post Office. Their automated equipment "ate" one of my two boxes and spilled nearly 500 pieces of 30-06 jacketed bullets into their machine and onto their floor. I received the $50.00 insurance from the PO due in part to the Seller's photographs of both box conditions, letter of "apology" from the PO, and pics of the few remaining pieces out of the damaged box that he received, so I sent him 100% of his $50.00 purchase money back whereas I received NOTHING from the USPO by way of my merchandise. So I got screwed on his behalf, but made him happy with the transaction. It didn't put me out too badly either.

I hope the PO crew wasn't too put out getting those bullets out of their machine and off of the floor. I double box and double tape now if the weight is great or the cases will stack nicely. Time is what I have. Stacking cases ain't no great shakes and just "looks nice" when the box is opened.
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Master
    Land Owner, I've been as much as 10 minutes late to a doctor's visit. I'll give the doctor 1 hour combined (waiting room and exam room). I've walked out twice.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    I will say that centerfire brass more than made it good received box in mail today it was full . I didn't expect to get a full box of brass but that's what I got. I will continue to do business with them. Like I said I understand that things can get lost in cracks. And I feel they did all they could to make up for it.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RED BEAR View Post
    I will say that centerfire brass more than made it good received box in mail today it was full . I didn't expect to get a full box of brass but that's what I got. I will continue to do business with them. Like I said I understand that things can get lost in cracks. And I feel they did all they could to make up for it.
    That's great. Given that they've more than made up for the time and trouble they caused you, I'm going to have to keep them in mind for my needs.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12