MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLoad DataSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingLee Precision
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: Gun Free Chicago: Saturday, 7 Hours. 41 Shot. 5 Died

Boolit Master

Gun Free Chicago: Saturday, 7 Hours. 41 Shot. 5 Died

I stumbled across this article an hour or so ago. I just could not believe it. Chicago is supposed to be a gun free and therefore safe town to raise a family. However, it seems that a town where the general populace cannot purchase handguns sure have a hell of a lot of handguns! I sure wish the anti-gunners could open up their eyes to see that generational poverty and glorification of the gangsta life is what is killing these folks. I am just thankful I live in an area where I can pop off a thousand rounds in my back yard. After I was done shooting, I had my boy learn how to build his first real fire from a little paper and twigs....and then into a full blown campfire. It was his. He owned it.

I get the feeling that most of the people who were involved in those shootings would not believe creating a fire out of some paper and some twigs is a big accomplishment for a seven year old learning how this world works. I know my bou sure was proud.

After reading this article, there was only one thing on my mind besides being so sad: Why the hell are the people shooting these people such piss poor shots. If that was your life, wouldn't you want to be the best? I read about a bunch of feet, arms and legs being shot.

Anyhow, here is the article. It reads really quickly and will leave you with a general feeling that feels somewhat like having 8 fish on seven different poles at the same time. It is hard to focus...they just keep on coming. Anyway.......Here is the link:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...804-story.html

Mayor Emanuel's solution was to give a speech and implore the killers to tell their friends to stop shooting each other.

Boolit Master
    Did he also "implore" the murderers to stop selling drugs, committing burglaries and robberies and go out and get an education and go to work for a living?

Like asking a Chicago politician to be honest.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Liberalism is a mental disorder. "Gun free" means taking away the ability of the good guy from defending himself from the bad guy, and of course, from an intrusive/oppressive government.

The liberals believe they just haven't made firearms ownership illegal in a wide enough area yet. They want it nationally.

Like European countries are doing it.

What could go wrong?

Purple font belongs on that last sentence.

Until the community gets fed up enough to report and testify against the perps this will not stop. Police can usually only respond after the fact.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Boolit Master

Parts of Chicago are worse than a third world hellhole. Wall it off and bring in air support...

Attachment 225278
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Master

*double-post*
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Master

Boolit Master

just more proof that laws dont prevent crime.

Boolit Master

Canada still thinks it is a gun problem for them. Dumb

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbcocker View Post
    Until the community gets fed up enough to report and testify against the perps this will not stop. Police can usually only respond after the fact.
    They'd be testifying against their own relatives and drug dealers.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master
    Hi Idaho45guy.What would make that picture perfect would be a"Vulcan"instead of the"MiniGun".Hehehe.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Boolit Master

They're aren't enough cops in the whole state of Illinois to stop the violence in Chitcago! The only way to stop it is to give the residents the means to defend themselves and the will to put an end to all the violence. Until that happens it will be business as usual.