Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingInline FabricationRepackbox
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Titan Reloading

Thread: Wts: Lee Turret Press $80 Dollars Shipped

Boolit Master

Wts: Lee Turret Press $80 Dollars Shipped

I just got a new progressive press and would like to sell my Lee Turret Press. It works like the all do.

This is just for the press. There are no powder arms or primer holders or die plates. I love horse trading more than I like selling my reloading stuff for money. If you have a good 45 acp boolit mould, I would Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	225247love a trade. I am also into weird and obscure reloading stuff.

You might have to put the press back together if you buy it. I will do whatever I can to keep shipping costs to a minimum. However, there is not much to these things. If you can put a spark plug in a lawnmower, you should be able to put it together.

Here are some trade ideas:
    .45 bullet mould between 180 and 230 grns
    Holster for early 1911--shoulder or hip
    45 Colt Brass
    Lee 12 gauge Press
    9mm plated or jacketed bullets
    ?????
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	225248
    Last edited by birch; 08-08-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Boolit Master

3 hope or 4 hole?

Boolit Buddy
    I could be wrong, but I think it is the older style 3 hole press. I don't see the primer exit nipple on the ram.

Boolit Master
    It is a four hole press. The primers drop off the side........not like the iron one that drop down the center of the ram.

I cut my teeth on this little baby. There is another "castboolit" member who sold me an old model Ruger Vaquero. It was in 45 colt and I could not afford to feed the thing. This feller (who often posts some very pretty and prime rifles for sale here) told me about cast bullets and reloading. I bought the press from him for 75 bucks. If someone buys it for 80 bucks, I will spend 20 in shipping. I would lose about 15 dollars in the deal

I reckon that little press put out somewhere around 5-8 thousand rounds. Spread that over 15 bucks. God do I love casting and reloading!!!!!

Boolit Master
    Well.....I will drop it to 70 dollars shipped. If I can't get 70 for it, maybe I will have a new (old) dedicated 45 acp press in the workshop!!! That does sound comforting doesn't it?!

Boolit Master

I'd trade you for a custom made 45 belt holster. You can see my work at www.whyteleatherworks.com

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Well.....I will drop it to 70 dollars shipped. If I can't get 70 for it, maybe I will have a new (old) dedicated 45 acp press in the workshop!!! That does sound comforting doesn't it?!
    Nothing wrong with that! I've got several dedicated presses.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington