Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingStainLess Steel MediaGraf & Sons
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply

Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 6000 USD, Received: 4840 USD (81%)
We have reached our goal! Thanks to all who donated! I will be updating the donation bar in the next few days!
Our Annual server fund drive is going on now! This donation drive helps fund Cast Boolits for an entire year, and helps support our 2nd amendment rights! You can donate by Paypal by clicking the DONATE button. Or by Cash / Check / MO to the address below:

Willy Snyder
PO Box 2732
Pocatello, ID 83206
****Due to overwhelming e-mails, I will be very slow in updating this list. Please bear with me!****

Thread: Steel pan for shot makers

Steel pan for shot makers

So far there has been some interest but not a ton....

A. we have 2 shooters that are solid request for these steel/iron pans....this is the 7 hole pan.
    The requirement is a min. of 10 to even get order started with the foundry....

That being said, I have some requests for the Mk65 to come with those same steel pans...

SO working the plan to set up and build a limited number of complete Shotmakers with the new steel pans, and sell some of the pans off for parts to replace of update any of the Stewart machine that have the old style steel pans....Any machine you need that will run steel pans will only be sold as 220 volt units !! PERIOD- not steel pans will go out in 120 volt- don;t ask for it please...

prices not yet set...they will be slightly more than the standard Al. pans-

B. MK90's BIG TECH firm that purifies cadmium has put in request for 3 or 4 , 10 hole pans for parts and another Complete Mk90 - what does that mean?? Since they are putting up some cash to get those 'special' parts made then it allow me to order a few more to provide for the Shooters like us that want/ need more shot making capacity per hour.

If I can help you make shot, let me know.
    ALan

Boolit Master
    alan
    is this STEEL or CAST IRON
    there is BIG difference

Sir,
    They cast "iron' there….but there are several grades of iron - 3 or 4 types depending on use??….
    I did not go into the details of how or what they make- just they could get them done…and work , not crack or warp out...
    only used the word 'steel' as in NOT Aluminum…
    if I have lead you on I am sorry-- NOT TRUE steel no…not a metalurgist sorry but I think it has 0 nickel in it- That would make it steel?? right?
    Been to many years and I sound like a dumb@@@ . My training has been more towards , lead, zinc,gold, silver, Bismuth, Cadmium, Tin, Ant. and a few others not important here…

Now I have also made several 304 Stainless pan too - I think 304 - we had special order for those for a lab to do special stuff- those required SS…they where nice too!!!
    Last edited by Littleton Shot Maker; 08-09-2018 at 02:03 AM.

Boolit Master
    Alan...why not for the 120 volt machines? Curious??