MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee PrecisionWideners
RotoMetals2Load DataTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Repackbox

Thread: Lee customer service AAA

Lee customer service AAA

I have 3 Lee 6 cavity molds that have given good service.

Recently I added another & discovered minor misalignment when the boolits were sized. I tried the usual cures that improved the condition slightly, but not entirely.

I emailed Lee & received a prompt reply from Peter in CS the same day. I returned the mold on 8/2 (Thurs) and Lee received it on Monday 8/6. Today I received notice that a new molds was on it's way to me ............no charge.

I call this good service.

Henry

Boolit Master
    I agree with you.

They have always treated me right when I called with a question. I was missing a part for the old primer setup to adapt to a new turret & they shipped the new part out to me for free. Also, I have only had one time that I had to return a mold. They sent me a new one in just a couple days for nothing from me(sent me a shipping label IIRC) & the new one they sent me was fine. As a matter of fact I was casting that day it was delivered & it went right into service that day after doing the prep for a new mold on it. It worked like a charm.

I think they are pretty good folks, even though they seem to get knocked about here on occasion. I have not had the bad experiences everyone else has , so I guess I/we were lucky, or they have improved their CS.

I will continue to use their stuff, even though I have other stuff from other makers as well. They have not let "me" down yet...
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    Good to hear. I called them and they helped me over the phone with my old hp 44 mag mold I bought from another member to get it up and running. Lube is your friend!
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; 08-07-2018 at 09:02 PM.

For a non lifetime company they are superb. Actually better that some lifetime claimers.

Have been extremely happy with the Lee CS

Boolit Master
    I've had to contact them with a few oddball questions. Lee CS was always helpful, and great to work with.

A few years ago I had heck with a RCBS die set in 30 Rem (not AR). To this day when I call RCBS CS just hangs up after looking up my name. They never fixed the issue, and don't care to do it.

I'll keep on keepin' on with Lee.

God Bless, and One Love.

GoodOlBoy
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm