StainLess Steel MediaLee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyGraf & SonsWidenersRepackbox
Titan Reloading

Thread: Feeler threads ?????

Feeler threads ?????

Feeler threads are NOT allowed. Feeler threads are nothing more than WTS threads in disguise <<< not all the time

what if we want to know what brass is worth or you just need some price to go by . or you do not know if it is worth your time to post

like i have some tcm 22 brass new and i need a bit of info be for I know if i'm going to sell it or not

or i have a lot of wax but i have no clue if its worth selling for making lube or if i need to just pfi it all or what would some one give for a LFRB full of candle wax ?

maybe some one wants to trade a box of wax to some one to make lube and just wants a few sticks of lube in return

and a general topics page or something close to that or hell make a feeler page or a page for chitchat no one i need to talk to ever in the chat and pm boxs are full or go unchecked

there is no spots for if i read the rules right

and had no clue where to post this so here you go number 1 o and yes i'm still mad that your mods do not have a clue or know how to handle things

thank you

Cast Boolits Owner

Pretty obvious your intent since you could have easily contacted me via PM but I'll induldge you.

The answer to every question you ask can be found without posting a feeler thread by doing some research. It's pretty easy - if you want to sell something but don't know it's worth then do a 7 day auction with the high bidder as the winner. If you want to trade something such as a box of wax for a few sticks of lube you can creat a WTT ad.

Anyone care to guess the REAL reason this member created this thread?
    "Things always get better once thought, time, and money are applied in the correct amounts at the correct time"
    - No_1 -

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

it changes every day, what was $20 a few years a go is $40 now .

but have you ever try finding something in the pages and there are only 40000 of them and you need a pic for reference of how some thing goes and the only poster no longer has the pic so you can see it or its not the right angle there might be others that can help but you have no way to ask other then chat which only 1% of us use

But really there is no general talk page every section is only for what it says its for, according to the mods. So asking prices or talking about trades in the lube section will get you a warning.
    There are some things that there are no pages for like talking about cases you have one for case forming and reforming cases but no just case page and if i was to post in the reforming cases the mods will get mad if it not about reforming cases .

just like they delete my sale post for 1 thing over why in the hell would you want to make a post for one thing and have to keep track of 2 post i say some one is not thinking right on that one and i can only have 5 sale post so i use up one for one crappy powder bushing and i was dealing with guy's in the page on the bushings so now not only did you tick me off you tick off who i was dealing with and lost donation for i'm not going to donation to some one who like that .

what would of been the right way to handle it would of been to message me let me know and gave me a day to fix it if it bug you that much.. I work all day for oakwood cemetery then come home to my post and guys a was dealing with just gone and a mod telling me i have been 1 Waring nothing about why .. and 45 nut no longer the owner at less he knew how to deal with you on things

in my work i have to tread lightly we have rules but we do not just pick up and hull off stuff some one puts on a grave and trust me they think they have a right to do what ever they want in a cemetery

this was in my email who sent it

Dear xfoxofshogo,

Thank you for being a valuable member of Cast Boolits! Our Annual server donation drive is getting underway and we've come to ask for donations to help keep this site up and running and to help continue to build our membership and support our 2nd Amendment rights. I would like to welcome all the new members this past year to Cast Boolits and hope you are having an enjoyable time on our family forum! For all the new folks who don't know about this, we run a server donation drive once a year which helps fund our website server fees and helps build the GunLoads.com online community to help support our rights and freedoms that we enjoy today. Below are some highlights from the past year.

First off, and one of the most exciting is the addition of our new chat software. Our old software was very buggy, laggy, and a large majority of members couldn't even join the chat based on their computer setup. Our new upgraded software is controlled directly from our server and fully customized to our web home. I would encourage everyone to go grab a drink and stop on by the new chat room and enjoy talking directly to some of the great members we have on here! You can reach it by simply hitting the "CHAT" link at the top of every one of our pages! Hope to see you there!

Second off, I just wanted to let you guys know how great our web home is giving you some stats to back it up with! Going back to last month (July) we had 187,000 unique people come by our website. Total pages viewed were 5,438,459. While using a total of 288GB of data. As of today we have 3,164,594 posts! Along with 46,470 members!! Some of you may not know exactly what this means, but what it does mean is this place is extremely popular in the shooting world. The best resource on the WWW for casting your own bullets and arguably the best reloading website as well. We have a great community here and I would like to thank you all for being such an active part of this tradition and the shooting industry!

Third off, if you have any questions about the donation drive or any questions you want to ask please visit this thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...09#post4424009

I get people that ask how much should they donate to the site, my answer has always been; Donate what you feel the site is worth to you....

Thanks once again for being a part of the Cast Boolits / GunLoads family and if you would like to donate you can find the options below:

1) At the top of Cast Boolits you can see the donation bar, just follow those instructions.
    2) By Paypal with e-mail address cb@gunloads.com (Please select Gift option if possible)
    3) By cash/check/MO to the following address:
    ***Please make all checks/ MO out to Willy Snyder***
    Cast Boolits
    PO Box 2732
    Pocatello, ID 83206

Thanks again everyone for all that you have done to make this site what it is today, and a special thanks to all the moderators for all your hard work and dedication to making this place as family friendly as possible!

Just as another reminder, your donation goes to support a website and host of websites that believe very strongly in our constitutional 2nd amendment rights. Your donation helps to keep us here and fighting for our god given rights as Americans to have the freedoms and liberties that we enjoy today. Thank you very much for all that you do and please support your 2nd amendment rights at all times and enjoy your shooting!

-Willy Snyder
    CEO GunLoads.com

Cast Boolits Owner

Thanks for bringing this up.

You received the server donation letter sent out by Willy (GunloadMaster) requesting donations to help keep this place running. Every member with an up to date e-mail address should have received one. The letter is also part of a thread created a by Willy and appropriately named ---> Cast-Boolit-Donation-Drive-2018 <--- to discuss the Cast-Boolit-Donation-Drive-2018 if you so wish to do so.

The forum has rules for a reason and those rules apply to everyone including me. Follow these links to learn about the --->Terms Of Service (or T.O.S) <--- and the ---> S&S Rules & Definitions <---.

The Moderators of this forum are the best on the net. They enforce the forums rules in a firm and extremely fair manner. Click here ---> Forum Rules / Infractions & Points <--- to view the rules they must enforce.
    "Things always get better once thought, time, and money are applied in the correct amounts at the correct time"
    - No_1 -

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -