Reloading EverythingLoad DataInline FabricationRotoMetals2
WidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cast Boolit Donation Drive 2018

CEO/CFO GunLoads Gunload Master's Avatar

Cast Boolit Donation Drive 2018

Here you can ask questions regarding our annual donation drive! Below is a copy of the e-mail sent off to all members. Thank you!

Thank you for being a valuable member of Cast Boolits! Our Annual server donation drive is getting underway and we've come to ask for donations to help keep this site up and running and to help continue to build our membership and support our 2nd Amendment rights. I would like to welcome all the new members this past year to Cast Boolits and hope you are having an enjoyable time on our family forum! For all the new folks who don't know about this, we run a server donation drive once a year which helps fund our website server fees and helps build the GunLoads.com online community to help support our rights and freedoms that we enjoy today. Below are some highlights from the past year.

First off, and one of the most exciting is the addition of our new chat software. Our old software was very buggy, laggy, and a large majority of members couldn't even join the chat based on their computer setup. Our new upgraded software is controlled directly from our server and fully customized to our web home. I would encourage everyone to go grab a drink and stop on by the new chat room and enjoy talking directly to some of the great members we have on here! You can reach it by simply hitting the "CHAT" link at the top of every one of our pages! Hope to see you there!

Second off, I just wanted to let you guys know how great our web home is giving you some stats to back it up with! Going back to last month (July) we had 187,000 unique people come by our website. Total pages viewed were 5,438,459. While using a total of 288GB of data. As of today we have 3,164,594 posts! Along with 46,470 members!! Some of you may not know exactly what this means, but what it does mean is this place is extremely popular in the shooting world. The best resource on the WWW for casting your own bullets and arguably the best reloading website as well. We have a great community here and I would like to thank you all for being such an active part of this tradition and the shooting industry!

Third off, if you have any questions about the donation drive or any questions you want to ask please visit this thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...09#post4424009

I get people that ask how much should they donate to the site, my answer has always been; Donate what you feel the site is worth to you....
    Thanks once again for being a part of the Cast Boolits / GunLoads family and if you would like to donate you can find the options below:
    1) At the top of Cast Boolits you can see the donation bar, just follow those instructions.
    2) By Paypal with e-mail address cb@gunloads.com (Please select Gift option if possible)
    3) By cash/check/MO to the following address:

***Please make all checks/ MO out to Willy Snyder***
    Cast Boolits
    PO Box 2732
    Pocatello, ID 83206

Thanks again everyone for all that you have done to make this site what it is today, and a special thanks to all the moderators for all your hard work and dedication to making this place as family friendly as possible!
    Just as another reminder, your donation goes to support a website and host of websites that believe very strongly in our constitutional 2nd amendment rights. Your donation helps to keep us here and fighting for our god given rights as Americans to have the freedoms and liberties that we enjoy today. Thank you very much for all that you do and please support your 2nd amendment rights at all times and enjoy your shooting!

-Willy Snyder
    CEO GunLoads.com
    http://GunLoads.com

Become a Supporting Member by joining TEAM BOOLITS!

Boolit Master
    Annual donation on the way(My bank will send the check 8/7)
    Hick: Iron sights!

Boolit Master

Gave through the PayPal donate button.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Grand Master

Paypal done and thanks. The amount i gave is far exceeded by the information and advice i've received here
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Do you sell our addresses, and other personal info to anyone ??
    IHMSA # 566 "time sure flies when you're having FUN"

CEO/CFO GunLoads Gunload Master's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne S View Post
    Do you sell our addresses, and other personal info to anyone ??
    Not a chance in hell. All your backend information is 100% private and will never be sold or given to ANYONE.
    http://GunLoads.com

Become a Supporting Member by joining TEAM BOOLITS!

Boolit Master

I dropped a donation through paypal right after I got the email. I justify this as our site is a great gunclub without the overhead of a range
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Boolit Grand Master

Isn't Pay pal our enemy? I thought they were anti's. Why are we supporting them?

Like the old joke says: "....the Czech is in the male"
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Grand Master

Gee come on fellas 1500 members and we are only 1/2 way. Heck 5 bucks apiece and we would be there, surely the info here alone is worth 5 bucks.

Boolit Master

I'm still wondering why the automatic renewal I set up a few years ago for the $40 subscription hit my account twice for a combined $80. I PM'd the webmaster but have heard nothing back. As much as I like this site I have been forced to cancel the subscription on Paypal as I cannot have this kind of thing happening again. Been without income since November 2017 so this hurts.
    Liberalism is the triumph of emotion over intellect, but masquerading as the reverse.

I don't know how we ever shot maximum loads before P/C come along and saved us all. R5R

"No mosque in the United States flies an American flag."

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Master
    Snail mail check on the way.

Paypal maybe less than supportive of 2nd Amendment rights than one would like so it gives me a special warm fuzzy feeling to sell a box of lead for casting boolits and get payment through them and then donate here with the proceeds using Paypal. They may think they are anti gun but what they don't know..... makes them ignorant mostly but still provides me with amusement so not all bad.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Quote Originally Posted by KCSO View Post
    Gee come on fellas 1500 members and we are only 1/2 way. Heck 5 bucks apiece and we would be there, surely the info here alone is worth 5 bucks.
    AWWW Shucks.......Here is another $10.00

Boolit Buddy
    This site has single handedly cost me a lot of money his year for my new hobby. But I gladly donated for the wealth of information that I gained here from friendly individuals willing to share their knowledge.

Cheers!

Boolit Grand Master

This site has single handedly cost me a lot of money his year for my new hobby.

The merry band of enablers on this site have cost me a ton of cash and I don't regret a penny spent. My wife on the other hand....
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Buddy
    Donated with pleasure again Wonderful sight with great people.

If I donate this year can I get a contributor logo??

I have donated before and last year did not get an icon - asked why it did not show up and never got reply or verification.

Yes, I am a cheepazz and went for the $10.00 minimum, but site donations add up for us poboys.
    Last edited by oldscool; 08-16-2018 at 12:26 AM.

Your donation is REALLY important, no matter how much or how little. The amount of information from our collective membership is astounding. I received a Savage Sporter in 25-20 and knew nothing about them. I posted inquiring about it, where to get a magazine, brass, brass forming, links to other places, etc.
    I got a TON of info from the members here.
    THAT is why you donate.
    DO IT!
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by FISH4BUGS View Post
    Your donation is REALLY important, no matter how much or how little. The amount of information from our collective membership is astounding. I received a Savage Sporter in 25-20 and knew nothing about them. I posted inquiring about it, where to get a magazine, brass, brass forming, links to other places, etc.
    I got a TON of info from the members here.
    THAT is why you donate.
    DO IT!
    It is disturbing to me that it has taken us so long to reach our goal this year. Come on fellas !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast