Inline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
Load DataSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad news....

Boolit Master

Tom great news on the PSA and no bladder cancer either. Prayers work. I hope you will follow up with a colonoscopy soon. I got up at 3:30am today so that I could finish my prep work before my colonoscopy which is scheduled for three hours from now. I am done with all that go lightly stuff and have been fasting for the past 32 hours or so per the instructions. It is not a walk in the park by any means, but not so bad when you consider the consequences if cancer sneaks up on you. Due to cancer, my prostate was removed a little over two years ago. I firmly believe that early detection is key to minimizing the effects of cancer. Mine was contained and removal of the prostate took care of it. I know that divine healing is what has helped me with my issues. God works through miraculous ways sometimes and through the medical profession other times, or a combination of both. We will keep praying for each other and we will make it.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master
    I went to the hospital for a check to see if the cancer had spread, as my right breast area has been hurting for about two months, with no apparent reason. They first put me on the infamous booby smashing machine to take x-rays, then sent me to another room for an ultrasound. The good news here is no cancer spread. Wednesday I go to another hospital for another ultrasound of my abdomen to check on my liver.... I told the doctor it was due to my epilepsy meds, and had been enlarged for some 20 years or so....even so, I suppose he wants to see for himself......
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Buddy

Tom: Stay strong, we are praying for you.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Still praying Tom , be well sir !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Tom, You keep walking that line, with God beside you; and we will keep the prayers flying!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    I saw my new cardiologist this afternoon and she said I look just fine. I have A-fib, and that ain't going away, but beyond that I look just fine. I think the doctors are just trying to milk the medicare.....
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good news Tom ! Thank you for that reassuring report ! I have A fib myself and you are correct on the Medicare theory ! We are cash cows that sit in waiting rooms to make doctors money . I'm glad that you are 'basically' ok .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Tom, Great report.....hope things keep improving.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Outstanding report, Tom! Does the Lord love us, and keep us humble, or what?

One more very important thing, guys, and that is be sure that the Urologist uses the little camera and looks inside the bladder. My PSA was never above point one. My Dr said he checked just to be sure. Sure enough there it was, a little 5/32 disc protruding on a stem with roots that looked abraded. Scraped it out and gave me the "live virus" to eat out the first layer of the bladder.. Worked for five years,then removed the bladder and threw it in the trash. No more cancer. Your modesty gets left behind after a few times the girls prep you for treatment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123