WidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad news....

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Father please be with Tom as he picks his route. Please guide him with a clear mind and take the fear away so that he can know the path he needs to follow. Father, I know You know what will happen, but please walk with Tom and wrap Your loving arms around Tom, his family, and their friends. AMEN
    Amen.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master
    Most of you remember that I've had two surgeries for colon cancer...so I've got a bit less than half of my colon. The great news is I'll never
    have appendicitis.....and I feel pretty darn good!
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Praying for you.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master

We have you on our prayer list, God is faithful in all things.

Tom, I'll be praying for you. I'm in the same boat, and the prep is the worse part. Let's get this over with already.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Last time I had the prep, it was like a fair wind that blows. I have had Cancer of the bladder. We fought it for five years before it began to spread all over the inside of the bladder. Had surgery, removed bladder and prostate. That is the customary way they do it. Over two years ago and my health is good. I live with a urostomy, three inches to the right of the naval. I can sit in my hunting blind/tree stand all day and never have to go urinate or sleep all night without getting up as long as I maintain the little 3/4 gallon jug. Should the cancer in the bladder not be discovered until it gets out of the bladder into the Lymph glands, it then will spread rapidly. Then comes the Chemo plus other stuff.. Saying all this as a sort of warning to all to have a Urologist doctor take a look to make sure you are OK. Especially so if you should be an old ex-smoker or tobacco chewer. We will pray for Tom W believing in the power of God that heals in Jesus Name..........................

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Hope, Healing, Health, Faith, and Mercy.. Amen

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Boolit Grand Master

Will be Praying for you. Please keep us informed.

For you guys dreading the colonoscopy, go get it done. Mom had colon cancer when I was in high school and that put me in line to start having them early in life. I schedule mine early in the day, start the prep in the afternoon, get finished by bed time, and I sleep through the worst time when you would be hungry.

Boolit Master
    I went to the urologist and filled out 8 pages of forms. The Dr. is a pretty good fellow, He likes to hunt, mostly quail and turkey. He also liked my CZ I showed him a picture of... Then I had to do the "drop 'em and cough" a few times and got the obligatory feel of my prostate. He said it was swollen. I told him it's been that way for 20 years or so.... They then drew some blood and charged me $85 which I didn't bother to take with me... So I'll get the bill sooner or later.
    BTW, He said he had a Glock and was so bad of a shot with it he probably couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside. I told him that I had three that I finally traded or sold, as all my shots were low and left after I had my chemo and the neuropathy set in.....
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Prayers sent.

Boolit Master
    And they worked. The Urologist said my PSA was low and no sign of prostate or bladder cancer... Still have to have that colonoscopy though...
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Good news Tom. Praise God. Now I'm inspired, got to schedule mine.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Tom just do it....I have had the old prep and the new prep....been having that test every 5 years since 40 due to being a big deal in my family....the new prep isnt bad just get scheduled for early so you wont starve to death....Im here for you brother...Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Grand Master
    Best of luck. I'm stuck with having work done on the other side. Three cancer surgeries through Mr.Happy and, currently, treatment every week. The "golden years" are getting tougher & tougher.

Boolit Master
    The new prep isn't as bad as the "golitely". I ain't too worried about starving, as I don't eat nearly as much as I used to.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Boolit Master
    Three months ago I spent several days in the hospital after having passed over 8 units of blood via my bowels--straight fresh or black coagulated blood! I had both an upper endoscope and a colon scan plus a CAT scan and they found only one non-cancerous polyp. Conclusion was I was taking too much ibuprofen for chronic low back pains resulting from a 1970 shrapnel wound in Nam. I had quit taking Tylenol several years ago for fear of liver problems. I have quit using any over the counter meds and am taking turmeric capsules based on the recommendation of a young male nurse in that hospital who suffers from congenital arthritis. It works, too and I have passed no more blood! I hope your situation is as simple as mine was. GF

Boolit Master
    Good to hear ,and praying the news stays good .

Boolit Grand Master

Thats Great news! Thanks for keeping in touch. Sharing info like this can be tough for guys!

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    I had so much blood in my stool it was like pouring blood out of a jar several cameras up the old wacko and down the throat ( not the same camera ) and there big discovery was they don't know where it is coming from. Then it just stopped i guess if it ain't broke don't fix it. Don't have much faith in doctors after my regular doctor retired went to him for almost 40 years. The practice forced him out because he wasn't seeing enough patients.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast