WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad Data
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Lee Precision

Thread: anyone own a marlin model 70pss i bought one and well loved it so much i got another

Boolit Bub

anyone own a marlin model 70pss i bought one and well loved it so much i got another

so guys this little marlin model 70pss is a sweet takedown 22 rifle and i ordered it as i was wondering how good this 22 is, so to my surprise it is a very accurate shooter using the winchester m-22 ammo this thing shot extremely tight groups and so i purchased a second one so now i have a scope on one and just using the factory sights on the other one! so anyone have or have owned one and your thoughts about it?? thanks!

Boolit Master
    Don't own one, but have been looking in my area for a couple of years. I have a Model 60 that I dearly love. Almost as accurate as my CZ455 and its a semiautomatic, last round hold open, and my Marlin was beautifully finished. Metal work was very good, but I did Tru Oil the stock and it came out looking pretty good afterwards.

I bought one as soon as they came out.(wood stock). My future wife claimed it and 30 years later we still have it. It's ammo sensitive but is passably accurate. She likes her model 60 better though because it eats everything and decapitates mud turtles swimmingly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Bub
    the remington thunderbolts are terrible in both of these model 70's i get severe leading with these shells! but with the winchester-22 they run extremely clean and superbly accurate in both of these rifles!