Load DataInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee Precision
WidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: WTS: 8x50R (8mm Lebel) brass, bullets, dies, molds, & sizer

Boolit Buddy

WTS: 8x50R (8mm Lebel) brass, bullets, dies, molds, & sizer

I just sold my last Berthier carbine so I need to get these supplies to someone who can use them. I'm happy to answer any questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if....." types of posts. US sales only. I'd prefer payment by PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Shipping for all items will be a flat fee of $7.25 for Priority Mail. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible as long as the items will fit. Pics are below the descriptions.

1. 266 pcs. of 8mm Lebel Brass: These include 19 pcs. made out of .348 Win. brass by the Old Western Scrounger (14 x once-fired + 5 unfired pulled and deprimed), 108 pcs of Grafs (46 x once-fired, 30 x new, and 32 x unfired pulled and deprimed), 20 pcs. of once-fired Bertram, and 119 x military brass (26 x once-fired and 93 x "new") that I converted to LR boxer on my lathe. It was made by pulling the bullets, dumping the powder, and discharging the primer before the conversion. Most of it is shiny new because I cleaned it out in my wet tumbler w/ss pins to remove the corrosive residue. This brass works pretty well but expect to get some case splits in about one out of every 4 cases. SPF REDUCED- now $75 plus $7.25 shipping for all of this brass SPF

2. 400 + bullets: These are all the correct diameter (0.326"-0.327") for this cartridge. As you probably know, when you use standard 0.323" diameter bullets the accuracy will suffer greatly. The Berthier & Lebel carbines are capable of much better accuracy than most realize because of this bullet size issue. These are mostly pulled military 230 gr. cupro-nickel BTFMJ bullets. I have included a few commercial softpoint bullets (approx 25 or so) that started out as 0.329" (for 8x56R cartridge) but were sized down in my push-thru sizer to 0.327". SPF $50 plus shipping for all of the bullets SPF

3. Lee 8mm Lebel dies: in VG condition and include the original box, paper insert, and most importantly, the oddball #17 shell holder. REDUCED- Now $20 plus shipping

4. Two Lee 0.329" 2-cavity molds and a Buckshot custom 0.327" push-thru sizer: These molds are designed to cast 0.329" bullets for the 8x56R rifle, but I had Buckshot make me a custom Lee-type 0.327" push-thru sizer so they can be used in the 8mm Lebel. I used these molds in tandem with a hot alloy of WW/lino to make fun, accurate, and pleasant to shoot lead bullet loads. The molds are in VG condition and include the original boxes. I'll thrown in all of the lead bullets I have (maybe 25-50?) SPF $50 plus shipping for both molds and the custom sizer SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 07-30-2018 at 10:23 AM. Reason: clarification
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Bub
    PM sent.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Everything still available
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take: 2. 400 + bullets:

PM sent

Banned

I'll take this;

4. Two Lee 0.329" 2-cavity molds and a Buckshot custom 0.327" push-thru sizer: These molds are designed to cast 0.329" bullets for the 8x56R rifle, but I had Buckshot make me a custom Lee-type 0.327" push-thru sizer so they can be used in the 8mm Lebel. I used these molds in tandem with a hot alloy of WW/lino to make fun, accurate, and pleasant to shoot lead bullet loads. The molds are in VG condition and include the original boxes. I'll thrown in all of the lead bullets I have (maybe 25-50?) $50 plus shipping for both molds and the custom sizer

Boolit Buddy
    Weekend bump with price reductions on remaining items.

Boolit Buddy
    Final bump before going to Gunbroker

Boolit Master

Now I'll take this:

1. 266 pcs. of 8mm Lebel Brass: These include 19 pcs. made out of .348 Win. brass by the Old Western Scrounger (14 x once-fired + 5 unfired pulled and deprimed), 108 pcs of Grafs (46 x once-fired, 30 x new, and 32 x unfired pulled and deprimed), 20 pcs. of once-fired Bertram, and 119 x military brass (26 x once-fired and 93 x "new") that I converted to LR boxer on my lathe. It was made by pulling the bullets, dumping the powder, and discharging the primer before the conversion. Most of it is shiny new because I cleaned it out in my wet tumbler w/ss pins to remove the corrosive residue. This brass works pretty well but expect to get some case splits in about one out of every 4 cases. REDUCED- now $75 plus $7.25 shipping for all of this brass

Boolit Buddy
    Closing thread- dies off to Fleabay