MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionADvertise hereTitan Reloading
WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxRotoMetals2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: CLOSED:RERUN - MP 452374 (Lyman) in Solid or HP

  1. #41
    Vendor Sponsor



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Freeland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,036
    This GB is now closed, Paypals coming shortly

  2. #42
    Vendor Sponsor



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Freeland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,036
    He will be invoicing these on Sunday, this was the info he gave me last night.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  3. #43
    Vendor Sponsor

    MiHec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,421
    PayPals are out!
    If you missing one send me PM
    www.MP-MOLDS.com

    FaceBook
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want to win you must not lose

  4. #44
    Boolit Buddy


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    the other Loiusiana
    Posts
    208
    Ordered 2 molds 4 cav solid in brass.

    Received 2 molds 6 cav solid in aluminum.

    Did the 4 cav brass solid molds get cut or was that choice eliminated when the thread was split?
    "He's whittlin' on a piece of wood. I've got a feeling when he stops whittlin', somethin's gonna happen." - Cheyenne, Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)

    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." - Tuco, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)

  5. #45
    Vendor Sponsor



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Freeland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,036
    Auto- I just checked the other thread, I was afraid I messed it up. Your 2 molds are listed as solid brass, 4-cav and you are NOT listed in the 6-cav aluminum in the other thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...lum-Solid-ONLY

    This GB was a tough one, cause Miha was swamped with work and missed this when he was stocking his shelves. Will you please reach out to him directly and explain, Im sure he will make it right. PM him on here or send an email directly.

    Sorry this happened to you,

    LH2012

    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    Ordered 2 molds 4 cav solid in brass.

    Received 2 molds 6 cav solid in aluminum.

    Did the 4 cav brass solid molds get cut or was that choice eliminated when the thread was split?

  6. #46
    Boolit Buddy


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    the other Loiusiana
    Posts
    208
    Sent Miha a PM. Thanks for the reply.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Auto- I just checked the other thread, I was afraid I messed it up. Your 2 molds are listed as solid brass, 4-cav and you are NOT listed in the 6-cav aluminum in the other thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...lum-Solid-ONLY

    This GB was a tough one, cause Miha was swamped with work and missed this when he was stocking his shelves. Will you please reach out to him directly and explain, Im sure he will make it right. PM him on here or send an email directly.

    Sorry this happened to you,

    LH2012
    "He's whittlin' on a piece of wood. I've got a feeling when he stops whittlin', somethin's gonna happen." - Cheyenne, Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)

    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." - Tuco, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)

  7. #47
    Boolit Grand Master


    jmort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Color Me Gone
    Posts
    8,311
    I would give up my left nose-hairs to get my HPs
    This is the bullet I need bad
    But, my left nose-hairs are safe
    I wait
    That is the deal
    "Had his shooting been as good as his running, he might have given a better account of himself."
    James. C. Henderson

  8. #48
    Vendor Sponsor



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Freeland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,036
    Quote Originally Posted by jmort View Post
    I would give up my left nose-hairs to get my HPs
    This is the bullet I need bad
    But, my left nose-hairs are safe
    I wait
    That is the deal
    They are in route, i got mine delivered yesterday

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  9. #49
    Boolit Man
    ranger391xt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    84
    Were there any overruns on this one? I sent MiHa a PM a week ago and haven't heard from him. Thought I'd post here as well.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

  10. #50
    Vendor Sponsor



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Freeland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,036
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger391xt View Post
    Were there any overruns on this one? I sent MiHa a PM a week ago and haven't heard from him. Thought I'd post here as well.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Im sure there are, check his website and you can order it direct.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  11. #51
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    66
    Interesting, I just noticed I received an invoice from MIHA about a month ago for this mold. However, I asked to be dropped out of this GB on 10-25-2018, since I ordered this mold directly from MIHA's site. Interestingly enough, I still seem to be present in the GB list. So it would seem there just might be at least one extra mold

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check