Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingLee PrecisionLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRepackboxInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky

Thread: Mrs. Buckwheatpaul needs a prayer or two!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Mrs. Buckwheatpaul needs a prayer or two!

My better-half is going to have a complete knee replacement tomorrow.....she could use some prayers for comfort, fear from fear of the surgery, healing and the medical team that will do their magic through the guidance of God. Thanks in advance ladies and gentlemen......Boaz will post how the surgery went......thanks my Cast Boolits family......Paul

(I took the liberty to copy and paste this here , the original post is in the Chapel . Boaz)

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-prayer-or-two!
    No turning back , No turning back !

Prayers sent for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Buddy
    Remember, I'm pulling for you. We're all in this together. - Red Green

Amen
    Fifty years a lawyer and you still look down your nose at your fellow citizens who study and know law better than you. Every
    citizen is an attorney.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent your way! One bit of advice, do the PT. If it locks up or the muscles and tendons atrophy, she will have real problems.

Boolit Master

wish her the best. almost never hear bad things long term about a knee replacement if the patient does the pt after.

Boolit Master
    Prayers from here. My late wife had two hips and a shoulder replaced. By all means do the PT. Marge didn't do as she was supposed to for her shoulder and the results were not good.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Master
    Tell her that the light is at the end of the tunnel and she is taking the right steps to overcome her pain.I had both Knees replaced in 2005, 6 months between operations,since then I have not looked back.Initially she will experience some discomfort but each day will bring her back to a comfortable and active life.A couple of tips to help her,an Ice Pack will ease the pain (I used a Pack of Frozen Peas).Bed sheets can be uncomfortable so I purchased a Plastic Storage Box and cut the ends out then draped the Sheets over thus avoiding contact with any weight.As soon as she is able a daily walk starting with a few steps then increasing as she progresses will go a long way to build tissue that will surround the surgery.As a carer be patient,best wishes.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Prayers sent.

My wife had a partial knee replacement this past February. She got along fine and recovered fast from it as she did the exercises prior to the surgery and after it. If she follows what is laid out for her for recovery from the surgery, the PT and the exercised, she'll be up to snuff in no time. Best of luck to her - she'll be in our thoughts. Let us know how it goes for her.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Paul just called me and she is out of surgery and awake . She is having a lot of pain but the surgery was successful . She can not take pain medicine so I will be praying for our Lord to help her with the pain . Paul said to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and when he can he will post .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord you have blessed with success on surgery now we ask you ease the pain for Paul's wife and give her your peace to rest in as she heals.
    Amen

Banned
    Thanks for letting us know

Boolit Master

Best wishes and prayers sent

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers for less pain and a speedy recovery...

Boolit Master

Prayers being sent. God will see her thru.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery

GW
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Lord you have blessed with success on surgery now we ask you ease the pain for Paul's wife and give her your peace to rest in as she heals.
    Amen
    And amen in the name of Christ Jesus our Savior!

I really hate to hear Mrs. Buckwheat cannot take any pain medication.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Moderator Emeritus

A quick update....she is walking and crying due to the pain....there are so few meds that she can take to help her control her pain.....Thank each of you for the prayers and encouragement......Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

it'll be a rough couple weeks, but stick with it, and the results will be worth it.

Boolit Master

Oh, my. I have high regards for Buckwheat Paul and no doubt his wife is of the same cut of the cloth. My total knee replacement was in April of last year. I can’t imagine going through it without pain meds. Prayers sent that she will get through the painful part quickly. My Dad (At 84) had both replaced; one last Fall and one in April of this year. He had far less pain than I and was on meds for much less time. Not sure I had the best surgery in retrospect. Hoping she recovers like Dad has.

Ice is great medicine, applied as much as the doc approves.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Moderator Emeritus

Thank each of you for your prayers. I have her home and she is resting. The medical team finally found a pain med that works to some degree....the problem is a drop in blood pressure....have to watch over her like a hawk. It is so great having her home and I am proud of my Cast Boolits Family for their prayers and support for my true better-half! Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan