WidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingLoad Data
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: Sale on really good bags at LAPG right now!

Sale on really good bags at LAPG right now!

LAPG has a sale on Tactical Bailout Bags, 3 day Backpacks, and Jumbo Tactical Bailouts right now.

$18.99, $29.99 and $29.99. These are give away prices for some of the best bags available anywhere. I have lots of this stuff and can't talk highly enough about the Quality and Value of these products.

You should check them out! Do it fast as they won't be on sale for long.

www.lapolicegear.com/

Randy
    Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 07-21-2018 at 05:36 PM.
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Buddy
    Visited their website yesterday afternoon and purchased a small range bag - BIG MISTAKE.

The checkout process required my email address to, "send your order confirmation." I may have missed an opt-out, but I definitely didn't opt-in to receive their solicitation SPAM. The first solicitation arrived 98 minutes after the order confirmation and the next one less than 16 hours later. I've now unsubscribed.

Wishing I'd ordered the product from the supplier's website instead of LA Police Gear's. Will never again order from lapolicegear.com.

Moderator Emeritus

I ordered two bags the last time Randy posted about them. No spam, no issues, just two good bags. Sorry you had issues with them but I have bought from them in the past with no problems.

Boolit Grand Master

I bought a few pairs of Marine Boot rejects from them and they are great. Finally wore through one pair after 3 years and I have 2 to go. Also ordered 2 of the 3 day backpacks and both are heavy duty and great. I didn't get the spam that is mentioned but of course you enter an email for confirmation. I have not ordered on the internet from anyone I can think of that didn't ask for one. If you get spam then just mark it spam and move on, not sure the big hassle.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Buddy
    Twice they pulled some ****. Recently offered a 30" messenger type ar15 bag for $39.00. Said there was 4 in stock. Bought 2. Get confirmation. Next day email says sorry back order but ships in 2 weeks. Started getting emails from them with savings and deals Didn't bite. After 5 days of me not hitting any of those specials, they canceled my order. Kinda like bait and switch. They have done this tactic twice to me now.I will never buy from them

Sorry you guys have had such harrowing experiences.

I usually call in and order over the phone and that way if they don't have something in stock I don't order it.

AS far as Spam I get several Emails a day from them, but I actually like to look at some of them. I can delete if I don't want to read them.

This deal on the the bags right now came in one of those emails. I wouldn't have known about it and by extension YOU wouldn't have known about it, if I didn't get the emails.

I get emails like this from Midway, Brownell's, Midsouth, Ballistic Products and several others. It only takes a second to delete them if you aren't interested and if you get spammed by someone you really don't want just unsubscribe.

I get alot of unsolicited Emails from outfits I've never heard of and that's because I am on the US Govt Contractors Listing. They have web crawlers all over that site and there's not much you can do about it if you want to be there and get work$ from them.

The LAPG bags are a good deal though,,, then you hit unsubscribe, and you're done with them.

Randy.

"It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"

Boolit Master

Trust me - Nothing good has ever come out of Los Angeles...

Well, maybe in many years past when this was a free State...

Boolit Grand Master

Those bags at that price are a great value.
    As for spam, if you don't like it and get all hot and bothered over it, stay off the internet. Newsflash: every sight that sells something and most that dont collect your data to either send you emails or sell it to someone that does

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by sierra1911 View Post
    Visited their website yesterday afternoon and purchased a small range bag - BIG MISTAKE.

The checkout process required my email address to, "send your order confirmation." I may have missed an opt-out, but I definitely didn't opt-in to receive their solicitation SPAM. The first solicitation arrived 98 minutes after the order confirmation and the next one less than 16 hours later. I've now unsubscribed.

Wishing I'd ordered the product from the supplier's website instead of LA Police Gear's. Will never again order from lapolicegear.com.
    I’ve been told to never unsubscribe, but rather add the message to your spam filter. If you unsubscribe using your email address, you have just verified yourself as a valid recipient...that information will be resold and result in an increased amount of unwanted mail. But, you know that opinions are like 38sp. Around here, everyone has one.

This thread was about really good bags, not SPAM.

Order over the phone if you don't want to do the internet. That way you'll get good bags and no SPAM.

Funny,,, I always thought SPAM was canned meat. Never understood how that relates to the Internet.

Life goes on.

Randy

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by WheelgunConvert View Post
    I’ve been told to never unsubscribe, but rather add the message to your spam filter. If you unsubscribe using your email address, you have just verified yourself as a valid recipient...that information will be resold and result in an increased amount of unwanted mail. But, you know that opinions are like 38sp. Around here, everyone has one.
    I've read the same thing in multiple places. This is along the same lines as answering a robo call and hanging up. You just told them that there is a person on the end of that number and the calls will not stop. If you get a call from someone you don't know don't answer. If they want to reach you they will leave a voicemail

I get robocalls every day on my cell phone. If I answer and they don't respond in about 3 seconds I hang up and block the callers number. Never hear from them again.

If is is a real person and they are selling Solar Power ( I have received no less than 1000 calls for this) I usually get profane and call them as many foul names as I can remember at the time. Then I hang up and block the call. Sometimes they call back on another number and try to complain about my language. It immediately gets worse than before, and then I hang up and block that number as well. Usually once is all it takes to get rid of them.

This is a very satisfying way to vent frustrations built up from everyday life when I have to deal with too many morons in one day.

You guys should try it.

Randy