Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Inline FabricationWidenersSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox

Thread: Wts: SIG P365 mags $35 ea.

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.

Wts: SIG P365 mags $35 ea.

I purchased a new SIG P365 about 2 weeks ago after being on a waiting list since Jan. of this year. While waiting for those 7 months I was purchasing Sig 12 rd mags for it. The gun comes with 2 10 rd mags, one has a pinky finger base plate and the other is flat for maxinum concelment . I also purchased a extra 10 rd mag before the 12 rd mags were made available with the pinky base plate giving me a total of three SIG Factory10rd mags which are the ones I'm selling I only want to sell the mags as a group and not one by one. The mags sell for $50 ea. but I will sell these for $35 ea. They are all brand new unfired SIG FACTORY 10rd MAGS for $105 shipped to your door. I will take PP, USPS MO. A posting of I WILL TAKE IT followed by a PM to me to make arrangements. Later David
    Last edited by cajun shooter; 07-20-2018 at 11:12 AM.
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

What mags are you selling? 10 or 12 rounders? How many?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Black Powder 100%

I'm selling the (3) 10 rd mags as stated in my posting.
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

Black Powder 100%

Saturday Morning Bump