Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
RepackboxLee PrecisionLoad DataWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTS--35/44 Gas Checks/22 RF Brass for Swaging/7.62x51 Stripper Clips

Boolit Buddy

WTS--35/44 Gas Checks/22 RF Brass for Swaging/7.62x51 Stripper Clips

PayPal F&F (preferred) or USPS Money Orders only for payment. Shipping not included in the listed prices, SFRB +$7, MFRB +$14

1) SOLD AND SHIPPED--Hornady 35 Caliber Gas Checks, same lot, 2 factory sealed, 1 opened but all there, 3 total available. $20 each plus shipping.--SOLD AND SHIPPED

2) 1 SOLD AND SHIPPED, 1 LEFT--Hornady 44 Caliber Gas Checks, same lot, factory sealed, 2 total available. $30 each plus shipping. Will not fit in SFRB in original packages.--1 SOLD AND SHIPPED, 1 LEFT.

3) SOLD AND SHIPPED--22 RF brass I was saving for possible swaging to .224 bullets. I once read that just like reloading, swaged bullets work best when you eliminate variables, so I was saving brass as shot into piles representative of the lots of 22 RF I was shooting. Lot 1 is R-P, 1.310# or 933 by weight. Lot 2 is R-P, 1.376# or 977 by weight. Lot 3 is CCI Blazer, 2.718# or 1,993 by weight. Lot 4 is Rem Golden Bullet, 2.092# or 1,534 by weight. Total weight 7.496#/5,437 pieces. If we yield that by 96% for mistakes and a little corn cob (I tumbled each lot for 2 hours each in corn cob with polish but they may not be clean enough for your purposes) we get 7.196#/5,219 pieces. Lots 1, 2, and 4 have a faint cannelure, and, even though they're different lots they all weigh very close to each other. Three times scrap price is $20 plus shipping.--SOLD AND SHIPPED

3) EDIT: The price for all of the 22 LR brass is $20 plus shipping, I was trying to accurately describe exactly what I had by different lots.

4) 7.62x51mm stripper clips, I have 100 with no visible rust and 20 with varying degrees of rust, most light. Those that are marked have "SEY" stamped on them.
    $40 plus shipping

I still have two other ads with bullets, will combine to save on shipping where possible.
    Last edited by jsn; 07-21-2018 at 03:20 PM.

I'm A Honcho!
    pm inbound on gas checks

Boolit Buddy
    Bump.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump.