RepackboxSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Load DataReloading EverythingWidenersInline Fabrication
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: shot the newest ar yesterday

Banned

shot the newest ar yesterday

budget build from psa. Lower put together with there parts other then a spring kit and extended take down pins. Upper was a basic (cheap) psa upper with a carbine gas system. I have 380 bucks into it. Took it to the range yesterday. Slapped a 3x9 on it to test and grabbed some ball ammo I loaded out of a coffee can. All that was wrote on the can is 55 grain ball 24 grains of exterminator, fed primer. I shot a 30 round mag at a target at a 100 yards and ragged hole measured 1 1/4 side to side so subtract the diameter of a bullet and it shot 30 rounds (at a fairly quick pace) into about an inch and an 1/8. Id be happy with that if it was a bolt gun. I doubt theres a bolt gun on the market that would allow 30 shots fired that quickly to shoot 1 1/8. I let it cool and without cleaning shot a 5 shot group that went just over 3/4s of an inch. Then proceeded to dump 8 30 round mags through it without a bobble. then let it cool and without cleaning shot another 5 shot group that went 15/16s of an inch. That's a lot of rifle for under 400 bucks I don't care what kind of a gun you like. It would probably be scary accurate with a good bullet and a load actually worked up for it. I built it to give it to the step son but its probably going to stay right in the safe and ill just build another for him. It will make a heck of a beater and truck gun. Maybe next time ill ask psa to intentionaly sell me a 2 inch gun so im willing to part with it!!

Maybe next time ill ask psa to intentionaly sell me a 2 inch gun so im willing to part with it!!
    i lol'ed.

Moderator Emeritus

Great news as I bought two of those. Picking up lowers today. Can't beat the price. I picked them up as an investment for future panics.

Boolit Master

Haha Darn those AR's. They often shoot better than they have a right to...

CW
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Banned

I heart PSA

Banned

I need two more bare lowers myself but crop damage deer shooting is starting and I need all my money for gas for the truck for the next two months.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    Great news as I bought two of those. Picking up lowers today. Can't beat the price. I picked them up as an investment for future panics.