RepackboxInline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Reloading Everything Lee Precision

Thread: WTB RCBS 308 Marlin Express dies. or 307 Winchester dies.

Boolit Master

WTB RCBS 308 Marlin Express dies. or 307 Winchester dies.

I would like to purchase either 308 Marlin Express dies or 307 Winchester dies. I prefer the dies to be RCBS. I am open to acquiring either set of dies and will chamber a new single shot barrel either way depending on what is offered. If you have a nice set of used dies in either of these calibers please drop me a PM with details/price, etc. Thank you.
    EDIT:
    It has occurred to me that my set of 308 Win dies will work to load 307 Win with the appropriate shell holder for 307 Win brass. I believe that to be correct. Please let me know if my thinking is not right. If it is correct, then all I really need is a set of 308 Marlin Express dies. If I don't find a used set I will re-chamber my 308 Marlin Express barrel. Thank you and sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by smoked turkey; 07-16-2018 at 08:24 PM. Reason: To clarify what I really am looking for
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Yes, 308 Winchester dies with a 30 30 shell holder work for the 307

Boolit Master

Thank you. The SAAMI drawings and an old Hornady manual seemed to say it too. Now to see if anyone wants to part with a set of RCBS dies for the 308 Marlin Express. Thanks.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."