MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: Pure gold. Bill Jordan shooting film

Pure gold. Bill Jordan shooting film

Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Boolit Master
    Thank You!

Boolit Master
    Have a VHS copy of that from around 25 years ago and always enjoy it. Met Bill Jordan several times. The first time was at the N.R.A. convention in 1979 and he talked to me like we had known each other for years and every time after that. Bill was a true gentleman and class act.

Boolit Master
    Thanks!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

In Remembrance

I met Bill at a William`s gun sight dealer days dinner. Definatley a `tall drink of water` as my Dad would say. I had Bill autograph my copy of his book `No second place winner` and it is a good read. For how good he was he shot a life saver candy out from between the fingers of Rex Williams from a distance of about 10 feet instinctively not aimed, he was using wax 38 bullets with only a primer for power!Robert

Boolit Master
    I seem to remember reading that someone bought his old house....they found the drywall in the garage destroyed with wax bullets. Someone had done a hell of a lot of practicing in there.

Boolit Grand Master

Great video, thanks for sharing.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.
    I met Bill Jordan twice back in the 70's in Baton Rouge, the first time was at a local gun store that had him there shooting those candy wafers. The same act that is posted above and when I shook hands with him, I felt like a 6 year old as his hand just engulfed mine. The second time was at the yearly downtown gun show that had him and Elmer Keith as the featured guest speakers. I was very young, about 17 IIRC and it took everything I had to talk with these famous men who stood 10 ft tall in my mind. Elmer was wearing his large Stetson and had the smell of a good whiskey on his breath. I only wish I could of had a picture to look back on but I guess my memory will have to do as it has for all of these years. Later David
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet