Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyInline FabricationRepackbox
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Titan Reloading

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

I am a debtor both to Greeks and to barbarians… ROMANS 1:14
    Paul was overwhelmed with the sense of his indebtedness to Jesus Christ, and he spent his life to express it. The greatest inspiration in Paul’s life was his view of Jesus Christ as his spiritual creditor. Do I feel that same sense of indebtedness to Christ regarding every unsaved soul? As a saint, my life’s spiritual honor and duty is to fulfill my debt to Christ in relation to these lost souls. Every tiny bit of my life that has value I owe to the redemption of Jesus Christ. Am I doing anything to enable Him to bring His redemption into evident reality in the lives of others? I will only be able to do this as the Spirit of God works into me this sense of indebtedness.
    I am not a superior person among other people— I am a bondservant of the Lord Jesus. Paul said, “…you are not your own…you were bought at a price…” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20). Paul sold himself to Jesus Christ and he said, in effect, “I am a debtor to everyone on the face of the earth because of the gospel of Jesus; I am free only that I may be an absolute bondservant of His.” That is the characteristic of a Christian’s life once this level of spiritual honor and duty becomes real. Quit praying about yourself and spend your life for the sake of others as the bondservant of Jesus. That is the true meaning of being broken bread and poured-out wine in real life.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Ronnie! Have a blessed Sunday!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Wow. That's a hard lesson.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    THIS IS A GREAT LESSON ! Thank you Ronnie for sharing it .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Appreciate the scripture and word this morning - Thank You and God Bless
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Amen and thank you for a great lesson.