Load DataLee PrecisionRepackboxReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS: Molds, Dies, Bullets, More!

WTS: Molds, Dies, Bullets, More!

Summer shop cleaning of stuff I no longer need or use.
    "I'll take it" posted here, with follow up PM please.
    I don't live on the computer, but i check in a couple times a day, I will get back to you, don't panic and please be patient

Since we all know what molds look like, the only pictures I am bothering with is anything I have no idea what it is or time to describe it all.

1. SPF!!! LEE 2 cavity 90324 (358-166-SWC) drops perfect boolits right at 170gr with my COWW. usually right about .359-.360 AWESOME penetrating boolit and shoots in everything I have ever loaded it in like a lazer! Revolvers, carbines, long rifles, Handi rifles you name it. Sadly it is no longer made by LEE.

2. READ CAREFULLY on this one!.....LEE 2 cavity, new style C358-158-SWC It has had the gas check step and 95% of the lube grooves removed for making powder coat boolits, not a precision job by any means but it works and drops 165gr to 170gr depending on alloy used. $20 shipped USA only.

3. SPF!!! LEE SIX cavity 90354 (.358-150gr-SWC-plain base-standard lube grooves) Drops 6 of the most beautiful 150 grain SWC boolits that you ever saw, casts and drops like a dream! Another classic that LEE no longer makes. I never saw a carbine that didn't LOVE these!

4. NOE aluminum 2 cavity, NIB .360-180-WFN-plain base. absolutely , positively 110% NIB!!! Never even had handles on it or used in ANY way.
    When I got it I opened box, made sure it was the right one and perfect, put it back in the box and sat it on the shelf. Granted, you will not save a huge fortune on this mold, but you will save around $10 on the price, and whatever NOE charges for shipping these days. That may not be huge savings, but it might help someone out a little bit. $70 shipped USA only.

5. SPF!!! Lot of REDDING "stuff" in picture below.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	223636

6. RCBS Primer Pocket Swage Body 72 nothing else, JUST the main die that screws in the press.
    $15 shipped.

Name:	006.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	223637

7. Old Ruger semi auto, silver eagle, 22 grips, inner markings are A-8 L and A-8 R, Exc. cond. Reflections make them look dirty and horrible, but they are NOT!
    $25 shipped, USA only.

Name:	005.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	223638

8. LEE LOADER 7.62x54R (7.62 Russian)
    Very lightly used / as new, and works flawlessly. Makes great reloads and no huge press required.
    $30 shipped, USA only.

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	223683

Cash, Checks, or money orders please.
    Thanks for looking
    Last edited by maglvr; 07-17-2018 at 05:57 PM.
    The .357 Magnum......
    Major Douglas Wesson, using factory loads, which were a 158 gr. soft lead bullet, traveling 1515 fps, from an 8 3/4" barreled S&W, producing 812 ft. lbs of muzzle energy.
    Antelope - 200 yards (2 shots)
    Elk - 130 yards (1 shot)
    Moose - 100 yards (1 shot)
    Grizzly Bear - 135 yards (1 shot).

It kind of makes one wonder, why today, it will bounce off anything bigger than a rabbit

Banned
    I don't see picture?

Boolit Bub
    I’ll take it... #1 and #3.

PM sent

Hi Traffer:
    Maybe you overlooked this at the top of the ad...........
    Since we all know what molds look like, the only pictures I am bothering with is anything I have no idea what it is or time to describe it all.
    Thanks.
    MagLvr
    The .357 Magnum......
    Major Douglas Wesson, using factory loads, which were a 158 gr. soft lead bullet, traveling 1515 fps, from an 8 3/4" barreled S&W, producing 812 ft. lbs of muzzle energy.
    Elk - 130 yards (1 shot)

It kind of makes one wonder, why today, it will bounce off anything bigger than a rabbit

Boolit Bub
    Per PMs, I'll take: #5. Lot of REDDING "stuff" in picture below.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maglvr View Post
    Hi Traffer:
    Maybe you overlooked this at the top of the ad...........
    Thanks.
    MagLvr
    Nope I was looking for the picture of "Reading Stuff". There was no picture with I first looked...came back...the picture was there and it was sold already. sigh

LEE loader 7.62x54R just added to list.
    The .357 Magnum......
    Elk - 130 yards (1 shot)

Major Wesson must have shot that griz out of a boat as trying such a stunt at 135 yards was asking for a chewing..............135 yards can be covered in less time then the mind takes to tell your legs to RUN!!!!!!!!!!I have seen them run and it's amazing how fast from zero to warp mode..........................

LOL, I am sure he was well covered by someone holding a much larger caliber.
    The .357 Magnum......
    Elk - 130 yards (1 shot)

Tuesday price drop bump.
    The .357 Magnum......
    Elk - 130 yards (1 shot)