Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Load DataRotoMetals2RepackboxWideners
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

till we all come…to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ… EPHESIANS 4:13
    Reconciliation means the restoring of the relationship between the entire human race and God, putting it back to what God designed it to be. This is what Jesus Christ did in redemption. The church ceases to be spiritual when it becomes self-seeking, only interested in the development of its own organization. The reconciliation of the human race according to His plan means realizing Him not only in our lives individually, but also in our lives collectively. Jesus Christ sent apostles and teachers for this very purpose— that the corporate Person of Christ and His church, made up of many members, might be brought into being and made known. We are not here to develop a spiritual life of our own, or to enjoy a quiet spiritual retreat. We are here to have the full realization of Jesus Christ, for the purpose of building His body.
    Am I building up the body of Christ, or am I only concerned about my own personal development? The essential thing is my personal relationship with Jesus Christ— “…that I may know Him…” (Philippians 3:10). To fulfill God’s perfect design for me requires my total surrender— complete abandonment of myself to Him. Whenever I only want things for myself, the relationship is distorted. And I will suffer great humiliation once I come to acknowledge and understand that I have not really been concerned about realizing Jesus Christ Himself, but only concerned with knowing what He has done for me.
    My goal is God Himself, not joy nor peace,
    Nor even blessing, but Himself, my God.
    Am I measuring my life by this standard or by something less?
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

in Remebrance
    RkL, you sure give us some profound things to consider early in the morn. Thank you. GW
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Boolit Master

Amen, That I may know Him and bask in His greatness.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    We are to witness . Through giving witness you will understand many things but also consider things YOU can not change ...but he can . Thank you rl69 !
    No turning back , No turning back !