Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingTitan Reloading
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee Precision
Repackbox

Thread: Kimmy ha a tummy ache

Boolit Master

Kimmy ha a tummy ache

Kimmy has a tummy ache and needs a little extra tlc! I have know idea why the picture is upside down but she climbed up on my bed and put her head on my chest. She got into the trash and is now suffering from it! Bullmastiff’s! Gotta Love um!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D1C27984-4D92-4191-AC0C-B2872728E681.jpg  
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Master
    Well upside down picture, messed up the title. Great! I love my iPhone (sometimes not) Anyway if you turn the photo around it makes a little more sense. Sorry bout that.

Vendor Sponsor

Here I just thought you were "down under"
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke4320 View Post
    Here I just thought you were "down under"
    Just wondering. If I was in Australia, would the pic be right side up ???

Boolit Master
    My baby girl lays in the floor and moons every once in a while when her tummy hurts , so I lay down with her and rub her little belly , there is a good chance ill see her get sick later that day .

Boolit Master
    Baby them and spoil them. They deserve all the love you can give and everything you can do for them. With some exceptions, I love dogs more than I love a lot of humans.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master
    Sometimes it’s worse than having sick kids! The kids can tell you what ails them! Not to mention my kids never got into the trash! Of course After loosing my German Shepherd last month to old age I might be a liiiitle overprotective !
    Last edited by poppy42; 07-11-2018 at 04:35 PM.

Boolit Master
    bulls are a lot like olde English mastiffs they seldom complain even when they are suffering a lot. Our big lady was deliberately poisoned by a not very dog friendly person. By the time she showed she was ill the damage was done she was gone in less than 5hrs from start to finish (we got the incident on security video) Now unless its obivious what Lupa & Wila (cane corso and pressa canario) have got into we don't horse around.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by brass410 View Post
    bulls are a lot like olde English mastiffs they seldom complain even when they are suffering a lot. Our big lady was deliberately poisoned by a not very dog friendly person. By the time she showed she was ill the damage was done she was gone in less than 5hrs from start to finish (we got the incident on security video) Now unless its obivious what Lupa & Wila (cane corso and pressa canario) have got into we don't horse around.
    Yes you are absolutely right. I was a rescue volunteer for the American Bullmastiff Rescue for about 20 years. I’ve taken care of many sick, abused, and hurting Bullies. They never complain ( unless you are late with their dinner) they do love the simpathy though. And will do anything for extra attention! Kimmy and her big brother Max Love attention! Nothing like 200+ lbs of lap dogs! I love my Bullies!!!

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    smokeywolf i love dogs more than most humans. they truely are mans best friend!

Boolit Master
    Had a chocolate lab that raided the several times and the look on her face was please shoot me now and put me out of my misery,all I did was baby her and went thru a half gallon of Pine Sol to clean up what was coming out of both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeywolf View Post
    Baby them and spoil them. They deserve all the love you can give and everything you can do for them. With some exceptions, I love dogs more than I love a lot of humans.
    I could not agree more with this comment. Pulls at the heart strings to see a dog abused or neglected. Care a lot more for my canines than most people.
    Retired Redleg
    I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood, I don't mind going out the same way.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Have to love our fur kids My younger pet gets an upset tummy and wants to crawl under the covers and get warm, it makes her feel better apparently. (She's a cat but dog friendly.) I miss dogs SO darn much, once I move..