Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RepackboxInline FabricationWidenersLoad Data
RotoMetals2

Thread: Rcbs

Boolit Master

Rcbs

I am unashamedly a Dillon guy however when praise is due.... I picked up a slightly used Grand for cheap. Due to unforeseen circumstances it ended up on the floor of my garage breaking several major parts. I just got off the phone with them and they are sending me all the parts free of charge. I love great Customer service!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    RCBS has one of the best customer service responses in the the market. The only problem I have ever had with them was when trying to get die replacment parts. Sometimes they get it right...sometimes they don't. Still, free is free!

Boolit Bub
    I do have to praise them as well for their service.

I will say though - I have had some screw ups that were no fault but my own and don’t believe the part should have been provided free. Afterall it was my fault! When it happens to be entirely my fault, I do as much research as I can to find the parts and replace them at my own cost. I’ve tried to purchase items from their C.S. before, but am now aware they can’t do that. Either way, I applaud them for being a great company. They certainly have never done me wrong!

Boolit Bub
    Yep, RCBS has replaced small parts for me, not that I've broken, but just lost. Free replacement.
    "Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier, or not having been at sea." --Dr. Johnson