RepackboxLoad DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2WidenersInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything

Thread: ar15 300 blackout

Boolit Buddy

ar15 300 blackout

I just picked up a stag arms 8'' pistol upper in 300 blackout I never loaded for this cal. will the speer 110 gr hollow point #1835 feed reliable ? cheep bullets under $12 a 100 might be good plinker rounds

Boolit Master

I'm still new to the 300BO but have great luck with 150 gr bullets, never gone as light as 110. Will be watching as I've wondered that too.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

It's the funnest AR cartridge by far, imo. It should eat the Speer 110 hp like candy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

If the nose is Spitzer style and not flat nose it’ll b fine ; the speer 125 hp is my go to coyote bullet! I’ve been doing some testing with the Hornady 110 grain Vmax and it seems to be the cats meow!
    The Sierra 110-125 l have are all flat nose hollow points and are a ball of fire in 30-30 and 308 but don’t feed well in a AR platform.

110 - 140 grain bullets work best for me i use Hornady 125 SST,s and Speer TNT 125s in mine. You can catch the TNT's for around $0.14 each at midway at times in there 500 buy sales. Although my main bullet is a 140grain cast bullet from NOE. Just still working on load development for it. The 110 V Max, 125SST and 125 TNT will shoot sub MOA at 100 yards as long as your gun is capable of it. Mine will shoot .75 - 1.5 MOA with them consistently. I am sure the gun can keep them sub MOA. The shooter not so much

These all work in my 16" carbine. 110 Hornady sp,125 Nosler BT, 150 Speer fp, Lee309150, and Privi 150gr left to right.
    I'm still tuning the cast load for accuracy but the function is 100%.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Banned
    it loves the C312-155-2R

Attachment 223425
    Attachment 223426
    My selection and how they do.
    Also the half jacket 100gr over 8gr cfe pistol are fun but single shot. AGB is leaded so I can't turn up the gas for the pistol.
    Whatever!