WidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
RepackboxReloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication

Thread: Guide me

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Guide me

Lord please guide me . Put those in my path you would and guide me . Help me through your Spirit to do as you would have done . Strengthen me to lay aside the distractions and noise around me to give myself to you in what I do through you . Help me lay aside myself to serve you . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Amen - And thanks for this prayer
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Amen!

Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

in Remebrance
    Amen!
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Amen!
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

I think he is brother, I think he is!

But it is IMO a good reminder that we all need to stay humble, remember who is in charge, and listen attentively.

Moderator Emeritus

Spoken from the heart Charlie....thanks for the prayer....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

I think God's always guiding us. It's us who don't always realize that He's doing it, and sometimes when we get "down," we may not simply have faith that He really cares for us as individuals. I have had MANY instances where I've been VERY thankful He has a very forgiving nature because of these things. I now believe He micromanages any of us who will simply ALLOW Him to do so. That's a hard state to achieve, and even harder (impossible?) to sustain indefinitely. But our lives are like a ship on the sea, that constantly has to keep changing course a little to get to where they want to go. It's the same with us, and we simply have to re-confirm our vectors to arrive where we intend to go. That old saying "asleep at the wheel" probably describes all of us from time to time, and for at least most of us, it's an on-going proposition. But .... God is always happy to see us recommit and reaffirm our paths and our intents, and probably even happier when we truly learn from the things He sets in our path.

Life is like a schoolroom where God is the instructor, and we are a bunch of typically unruly and inattentive pupils, who are probably lucky to learn much of anything at all, despite His wondrous efforts on our behalf. I am SO glad he's a patient and forgiving Lord! I've needed those on SO many occasions!