Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRepackbox
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Load Data
Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dillon Testimony

Dillon Testimony

My buddy was moving into a new house and moving all of his reloading equipment and supplies in back of a trailer. They were involved in a vehicle mishap and the trailer slung his two expensive Dillon progressive presses and reloading supplies onto the highway. The presses were badly damaged and he called Dillon and explained what happened and asked if they would try to repair them. They told him to box it all up and include all the broken parts that he could find. He did so and Dillon repaired the presses and sent them back to him looking brand new. The biggest surprise was they didn't charge him anything for repairing them -- even though this was not caused by faulty equipment but a vehicle incident. That is quite a testimony for Dillon and how they look out for their customers! He was shocked to say the least!

That is remarkable.

I have nothing but good things to say about Dillon. Not to mention, it seems like what few times I have had to call upon them (very few over past 30+ years, everyone I've spoken with at Dillon was also a shooter of one sorts or another.

Great customer service!

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Boolit Master
    Yes. I do not understand the few people who say "I won't buy anything from Mike Dillon."

High quality products, excellent customer service.
    QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES?

Boolit Master
    I used to think Dillon was all hype and snobbery. I did some research beforehand looking for a good progressive press and the overwhelming majority praise for any machine was for Dillon. I also read about people who were unsatisfied with their choices, not normally Dillon's. So I drank the blue koolaid and now thousands and thousands of rounds later, you can't beat Dillon.
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

God Bless our Troops, Veterans and First Responders!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    Accuracy, Power & Speed

Boolit Master
    I do work for an aircraft restoration company whose owner has been friends with the Dillon's for many years and he has good things to say about them.

Banned

I have two BL 550s
    Very happy
    Now that Mike is gone I don't know if their customer service has changed from awesome, I doubt it.

South of the north pole in the land of the falling waters
    With the service they've given me over the past forty(ish)years I can't imagine anyone not being satisfied with the products and service Dillon gives .

Jack
    Buy it cheap and stack it deep , you may need it !

Black Rifles Matter

Boolit Master
    The best!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Reddirt62; 07-07-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Banned
    I have nothing but good things to say about Dillon. They are a top notch company.

I broke the bell crank on a 550B after years of use and tens upon tens of thousands of rounds. It was probably a defective casting but it had seen so much use I couldn't in good faith say that it was Dillon's fault. I ordered a new one and they refused to take my money even when I offered to pay for it. The new one arrived in less than 48 hours and it was free !

There is only one progressive press for me and it is BLUE !

Boolit Master

Yes, they look after me
    When a part breaks, they are available.
    I had a Dillon die spit out a carbide ring, they
    sent me a new die and a shipping envelope to
    send the old one back for testing
    Sweet!!
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Boolit Master
    I managed to damage my 550 when I tried to take it apart for cleaning. Called Dillon explained what happened offered to pay for the repair they said send it in we'll repair it no problem.

Boolit Man

My Dillon customer number is 12xxx something. I call up, give the number, and receive incredible service. When I bought my Dillon 450, I was told UPS had an 18-wheeler loading 3 times a day to ship new presses and products in mid-1981.

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    Customer service??? They wrote the book on that subject!!!I own one old RL-450,(thanks Dad) 2-SDB's, One old RL 550B, and a whole lot of polishers and other Dillon tools!!! I love RCBS stuff also, but for progressive presses, I proudly dive into the Blue drink!!! So as for me, it will be Dillon progressive presses or i'll stick to doing it single stage!! (on a RCBS Rockchucker) Got my pistol shooting friends on the Blue bandwagon also!! Just my .02. (some friends tried the red and green progressives...………………………. it was a bad day, Tater) Be safe, have fun!
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Moderator Emeritus

I have been dealing with them since the mid 70's and they have always been an upstanding organization!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

I hate them so much I ordered some more stuff from them today.

Boolit Buddy

They have managed to keep my wallet close to empty for many years now.
    L.E.C.

Banned

I had a fire and lost a 550 and 4 square deals. Some guy on here recommended I give Dillon a call. I did and they sent be a brand new 550 for nothing. What other company would do that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle59 View Post
    My buddy was moving into a new house and moving all of his reloading equipment and supplies in back of a trailer. They were involved in a vehicle mishap and the trailer slung his two expensive Dillon progressive presses and reloading supplies onto the highway. The presses were badly damaged and he called Dillon and explained what happened and asked if they would try to repair them. They told him to box it all up and include all the broken parts that he could find. He did so and Dillon repaired the presses and sent them back to him looking brand new. The biggest surprise was they didn't charge him anything for repairing them -- even though this was not caused by faulty equipment but a vehicle incident. That is quite a testimony for Dillon and how they look out for their customers! He was shocked to say the least!

Boolit Grand Master

Its good to hear that they still take good care of their customers. Another thing I like is that if you have a part fail the replacement that they send is often improved. My experience with Dillon mirrors that of everyone above.

Boolit Man
    Got a 300 in 1981. I have three. They still have a few parts. Only thing I've broke was the insert for the shell plate bolt. They have upgraded my 550 and 650 twice for free.

Greg
    The best gun for self defense? Any loaded one will do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast