Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
RotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Inline Fabrication Repackbox

Thread: WTS: Saeco 4-cavity #066 (180 gr. SWC) .45 ACP mold & special 8mm Mauser dies

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Saeco 4-cavity #066 (180 gr. SWC) .45 ACP mold & special 8mm Mauser dies

Here are a few items I no longer have use for. I'm happy to answer any questions but the first "I'll take it!" posted here trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if....." types of posts. US sales only. I'd prefer payment by PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Shipping for either item will be a flat fee of $7.25. If you buy both, I'll combine shipping for one $7.25 fee. Pics are below the descriptions.

1. Saeco 4-cavity #066 mold (180 gr. SWC): I bought this special order about 8 to 10 years ago for casting bullets to shoot in bullseye competitions. It drops around 0.453" to 0.454" depending on the alloy you're using and sized easily down to 0.452". This bullet design is a very reliable feeder and plenty accurate, too. I'm using a 200 grain bullet now and no longer use this mold. This has seen only light use (2 or 3 times) and is in great condition. It does, however, have mold release spray in the cavities but this can be cleaned out rather easily. Comes with the original box but does NOT come with handles. Reduced- now $65 plus shipping

2. RCBS dies for 8x57 Mauser and Lee FCD: This set of dies is "special" because it contains the expander (0.316") for use in J-bore (0.318") rifles as well as the standard expander for S-bore (0.323") rifles. Also included is the shellholder for use with rimmed (8x57R) cases. The RCBS dies are older and have some light corrosion on the outside. I believe the Lee Factory Crimp Die has never been used. I used this set of dies to load for an old drilling with J-bore as well as milsurp 8mm Mauser rifles with S-bores. Reduced- now $25 plus shipping for all of these 8mm items

Last edited by btreanor; 07-06-2018 at 09:00 AM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    Bump with final price reductions before heading to FleaBay
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Master

I'll take #1 (Saeco 4-cavity #066 mold). PM coming.
    John
    W.TN

I'll take #2
    Pm inbound

Boolit Buddy
    All SPF- closing thread.