Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Repackbox RotoMetals2

Thread: Pedersoli Rolling block rifle

Pedersoli Rolling block rifle

I just bought the 120th anniversary Creedmoor Rolling Block rifle. It is a beautiful rifle and I fell in lust with it and had to have it. However it has an atrocious trigger. There is no way to shoot it in competition or target work with that trigger. Is there a replacement available that will lighten the trigger pull? I've searched but all I find is stoning it or spring thinning etc. and I'm not real comfortable with those options. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you
    If liberals knew what they were missing, they’d give up drugs, sex and rock-n-roll for shooting and hunting. But then the rest of us would never draw an elk tag, so to hell with 'em! — James "Mitch" Vilos aka (Pancho Vilos)

Boolit Buddy

Contact Kenneth Womack in Fallon, NV. He has trigger spring kits at a reasonable price.

http://www.rollingblockparts.com/accessories.html
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Al View Post
    Contact Kenneth Womack in Fallon, NV. He has trigger spring kits at a reasonable price.

http://www.rollingblockparts.com/accessories.html
    I put one of their springs in my Swede roller and it was amazing how much difference it made, and it is reasonably cheap.

Bob
    GUNFIRE! The sound of Freedom!

I bought 4 of his trigger spring kits recently ... cheapest trigger job you can buy for a RB ...
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Thanks for all the help fellas. I ordered one this morning.
    If liberals knew what they were missing, they’d give up drugs, sex and rock-n-roll for shooting and hunting. But then the rest of us would never draw an elk tag, so to hell with 'em! — James "Mitch" Vilos aka (Pancho Vilos)

Boolit Master
    About 20 years ago I got a nice old rolling block everything was nice but the trigger- horrible heavy pull all I did was replace the trigger return spring with one I made from a hack saw blade it worked. Went from night to day I won plenty of Buffalo matches with that rifle. Very easy to do just look up how to do a spring temper after you shape it.