Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingInline FabricationLoad Data
Reloading EverythingWidenersRepackboxRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky

Thread: Score

Boolit Master

Score

Yard sale Tuesday had a sign-Everything $1. A toaster oven came home with me, including a second tray. I can see powder coating in my future.
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    Hope it is a convection oven. Those give the best performance for powder baking.

I paid ~$100.00 for mine at WalMArt.

Boolit Master

Can’t go wrong for $1! I think mine cost $10 at Goodwill. I did bypass the thermostat and wire it into my PID controller.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by fatelk View Post
    Can’t go wrong for $1! I think mine cost $10 at Goodwill. I did bypass the thermostat and wire it into my PID controller.
    did the same thing
    mine is a cheap $19 one new at wally world. no fan but it's small enough not to need one.
    NRA Life
    USPSA L1314
    SASS Life 48747
    RVN/Cambodia War Games, 2nd Place

Boolit Buddy
    Guys I got a plain toaster oven at a yard sale for $1. Grmps shared some grey PC with me in a PIF, and a quick 4 minute swirl with the wrong air soft bbs and the bullets were all nicely coated. Twelve minutes at 400F on some hardware cloth and they are flawless, not a mark on them. I thought PC was hard? Can’t wait to try these out now.

Boolit Bub
    I started out with a thrift store Toaster oven and it served me well but last fall I lucked onto a very good working order Kitchen range that someone had replaced with a new one...they even delivered it to get it out of their garage !

Shop is already wired for 220 so just needed another plug receptacle and I was in business.

Anybody that is a hi-volume coater or wants to do a small commercial coating venture should give this a try, The stove was free and I can do 6 cookie pans of 500 slugs or so each at a single cook !!