Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationWideners
Snyders JerkyLoad DataRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Reloading Everything Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats for dinner on the 4th?

Boolit Master
    We just finished corn on the cob, fresh mashed potatoes, and two huge sirloin tip blacktail deer steaks done perfectly on our indoor grill (it is sprinkling rain so no BBQ). The wine was a nice cabernet. The dessert was diced watermelon. The steaks were buttery tender. Happy Birthday USA.

Vendor Sponsor

BBQ Spareribs, grilled chicken, grilled corn on the cob, baked beans, macaroni salad, and WATERMELON!
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Master
    We had my parents, two of the four children, and four of the grandchildren. My wife made a knockout potato salad, and brownies to go with ice cream. I grilled up some baby back ribs, burgers, sausages, and hot dogs, fresh tomatoes, and cucumbers. Had a great day, thanked God for our blessings, the men who guard or freedom, and the sacrifices they made for the us.

Boolit Master

Happy 4th, everyone! We talked about it a few days ago. I was thinking ribeyes seasoned and grilled to perfection with corn grilled in the shucks, tater salad and baked beans. SWMBO said she really wanted a good burger so we had burgers, tater salad and baked beans. I got 6 patties out if 2 pounds of ground beef. They were seasoned with Worcestershire, salt, fresh ground pepper, garlic and onion powders, eggs and Italian bread crumbs. --Oh, and a medium Serrano pepper chopped extremely fine. It wasn't enough to make the meat hot but added a nice flavor. Cooked on charcoal and pecan.

To wash it down we had daiquiris made from scratch with fresh mango.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Moderator Emeritus

Pulled pork, spare ribs, coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans tonight with neighbors.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    We had my parents, two of the four children, and four of the grandchildren. My wife made a knockout potato salad, and brownies to go with ice cream. I grilled up some baby back ribs, burgers, sausages, and hot dogs, fresh tomatoes, and cucumbers. Had a great day, thanked God for our blessings, the men who guard or freedom, and the sacrifices they made for the us.
    Were your parents tasty?
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12