Lee PrecisionInline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataTitan ReloadingWideners
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2

Thread: Factory Ruger 10/22 stock

Factory Ruger 10/22 stock

Recently purchased a target model 10/22 for a really great price. It did have a very pink stock that I didn't care for. I thought somebody on here may be interested in it for their wife, daughter. ...etc. or hey if pink is your thing who am I to judge. It is brand new I removed it as soon as I got it home and replaced it with a stock I like. For some reason I am unable to load a pic of it on here. If you are interested pm with your info and I will send a few pics of it to you. I am asking $45 plus shipping. Thanks for looking.
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

Boolit Bub
    They spray paint very nice..you can be very creative with it. Have seen some that were very nice.

True, not looking to change it. Already swapped out for the stock I wanted, just offering the pick stock for anybody that may be interested in a pink one.
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.