Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
WidenersLoad DataRepackboxInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What brand mug?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by rl69 View Post
    Rtic mugs

YES they do a better job of keeping cold than keeping hot. But easily keep fluids very warm most of a day.

I have a couple, they easily keep coffee soup HOT for all morning in my deer stands at below freezing temps.''

Best part is thee are NOT overpriced for how well they work. NO WHERE NEAR YETI prices!!

CW

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/dri...-Tumbler-30-oz
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Boolit Master
    Since Handloader109 won't beat his own drum, let me do it for him - He supplies just the type of mug that you're looking for, but with the added feature of having the Cast Boolits logo and you're handle, laser engraved on the side. There are other choices of engraving if you don't want the Cast Boolits logo (but who wouldn't?). His vendor sponsor page, with ordering info, is here:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...its-Logo-items
    and a thread with plenty of glowing reviews:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...stBoolits-Logo

Hope this helps!!!

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

I'm a confirmed coffee addict and I've had the same huge 52 oz Bubba brand mug/jug for going on 10 years mine is called the Bubba keg ! They make smaller also. I fill it up at 6am just about a whole pot of coffee and I'm still sipping on it at quitting time at 3 it's still warm too not hot but warm enough . Lid seals up good in case of tip overs .
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I use an old Stainless Steel Thermos (1 liter). That thing is also vacuum sealed and keeps my coffee hot for 7 hours and its still warm at 10 hours....my only problem is....my hunting stand pee jar is only 1/2 Liter (one of those aluminum screw cap fuel bottles)...hmmmm....input always equals output....if you know what I mean. (Someday I'll get a bigger pee jar) Eventually, you have to take a walk and empty the pee jar ...but that's not necessarily a bad thing either after your butt or foot falls asleep sitting in the stand. Haha

redhawk

The only stupid question...is the unasked one.
    Not all who wander....are lost.
    "Common Sense" is like a flower. It doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

If more government is the answer, then it was a really stupid question. - Ronald Reagan

My wife bought me a Contigo coffee mug for christmas. Stainless steel, double wall, has a plastic screw on lid with a rubber ball on a lever so it can be almost 100% spillproof. Holds 20 ounces of coffee.
    Keeps my coffee hot for 2 hours, warm for another 4-5. But my coffee is not terribly hot going in.
    So bringing the temp closer to boiling point would probably add several hours of time.

She bought the first at Walmart. Second, third and fourth at thrift store.
    One is plastic, smaller, just right for summer where I don't need as much.

https://www.gocontigo.com/20-oz-snap...ravel-mug.html

13$ for a 20 oz, 11$ for 16, 15$ for 24.

Pretty reasonable, very durable product. Watch that you don't lose the little ball seal.

Boolit Master
    RTIC....

I have a bunch of Rtic gear and love the heck out of it! Its just as nice if not better than "YUKI" brand junk and costs significantly less. Plus Rtic and others are siding with the 2A community. They have some great stuff and its cheap enough you don't feel like you had to trade your soul for it. They have sales going all the time, (this would be a great time to check) and they actually update their products and make new items. I have a big tumbler that I take to shooting matches, sits out in the sun and heat yet will hold ice for a couple days easy. In the house, more like 3-1/2 days. Its a $30 item that is a $90+ item from the scumbag uppity brand.

Can't beat it.
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

God Bless our Troops, Veterans and First Responders!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    Accuracy, Power & Speed

Boolit Buddy
    I use Stanley products an have very good results there 16oz bottle works great . I had to buy a second one cause my girlfriend laid claim to the first on

Banned

Boolit Master

I use Thermos brand cups. Spill proof lids and keeps coffee better than my Yetis. If you can find the Thermos with the lever opening drink slot it works better then the push slide.

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    not sure of brand wife bought from wallmart are brushed stainless will keep coffee hot half a day and warm all day . works great for cold drinks to. left half one of ice water in garage half one day and all night went out next morning bout 10 and was still cold. paid 8 dollars for a two pack. these are the best i have ever seen. would never have believed they could work so good but seeing is believing. wish i knew the brand for you.

Boolit Master

Ozark Trails at Wal Mart. The 20 oz tumbler is around 7 bucks each, but on WM.com they are running a deal 2 for 10. Can't beat them! They are made in the SAME factory as the other higher dollar mugs (even all the lids all fit the same on the mugs - interchangeable). So for 7 bucks or 30 you get the SAME mug! Yeti showed their hand with their little bit of virtual signaling recently.

They will keep coffee hot for a looonnng time too. It never goes "warm" before I get a chance to finish it. Stays hot to the end. Also keeps ice water cold for a long time too.
    You can miss fast & you can miss a lot, but only hits count.

Boolit Master

I'm an Ozark Trails fan as well. We have about a half dozen of them; not for show but because they keep our drinks cold for a really long time in the New Mexico heat. The 30 ounce model is under $10. They'll keep coffee hot for several hours. The one unsatisfactory brand I've encountered is Corkcicle. My parents gave us some Corkcicle stainless mugs as a gift a few years ago. They get much hotter or colder on the outside than any other brand I've used and don't keep ice more well. They're really no better than cheap plastic double walled tumblers.

I got a 30 ounce Ozark Trails with the camo finish for my patio tumbler. Caution: Remember where you set it down. Camo works. Took me 2 weeks to find it.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12