Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyWidenersInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingRepackboxLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Anyone else move away from .22s because of the shortage?

Boolit Master
    Sort of the opposite. During the shortage there were some fine bargains to be had on .22 guns in general. I picked up half a dozen nice .22s for cheap. I figured supply would over shoot demand soon enough. It did, now I have some fine .22s and enough cheap ammo to last the rest of my days..

Boolit Man
    Co-workers trash talked prior to the .22 shortage at the amount of .22 I had on hand and the fact that every time I went to the store, I bought more. During the shortage, I kept shooting, and they were pissed that I would not give/sell them any. I told them that they had a chance to buy some but instead they were short sighted, and chose to spend their money on other things. My kids never knew there was ever a shortage.

Between my father and I, the kids and grandkids will never know of the shortage of the early 2000s. We are still sitting pretty. with 2 more minions to raise, they will shoot as much as they like and I will not worry about our supplies. Proper planning and all that. Same with primers, powder, etc.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456