RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maglula Ltd. UpLULA Pistol Mag Loader & Unloader

Boolit Buddy

Maglula Ltd. UpLULA Pistol Mag Loader & Unloader

Is anyone using these? Can someone tell me the difference between the original and a knock off? The cost of these very from $20. to $45. but are worth it if they work.

Boolit Master
    Their products just plain work. I have three different versions. The 9 mm pistol, rifle ( AR-10/308W ) and a version made for my 9 mm CZ Scorpion carbine. Wouldn't be without them. Know nothing about the knock offs.

Winelover

Banned

never tried a knock off but the real thing is great

Boolit Master
    Once you have one you will wonder how you ever loaded magazines without one. Best $35 thumb saver ever invented.
    Make no mistake -- They will remember how easily you surrendered your rights.

Boolit Master

I've been using one for some years and wouldn't be without it. I've got a couple magazine that I couldn't load to full capacity without it. At pistol matches you see 90% of the shooters using them.

If you have an AR15 get that model too. Fastest thing I've found to load and unload the magazines.
    Chuck

Boolit Master
    I recently bought the universal model (9mm-45acp) off eBay. I don't know if it's a knock off or not, price was very reasonable, like $20 shipped. It seems to work just fine.

Boolit Grand Master

I have a bunch of the real ones. One of the best investments I ever made. I will support the original designer and not send money to whoever copies the design.

Boolit Master
    Well worth the investment. It let's my wife load my 9mm mags with ease.

Boolit Master
    I have 2 of them, one for my 40 S&W Shield, and another to do AR .223/5.56 magazines. They both work extremely well. I don't know about the knock offs.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by CastingFool View Post
    I recently bought the universal model (9mm-45acp) off eBay. I don't know if it's a knock off or not, price was very reasonable, like $20 shipped. It seems to work just fine.
    I bought the same one but haven't used it yet. I started reading about the cheap ones being counterfeit and made in China even though they were stamped made in Israel. I don't really like to do that but there was no way for me to know. I sent pictures to the original manufacturer and they are the ones that told me they was counterfeit.

What can I add to this? I have them in all my Pistol and Rifle cases. Wouldn't be without one.

I have nothing but the highest degree of respect for the Israeli Weapons Industry, and the people in general.

They live the need for excellence everyday, and their products reflect it.

Randy

9/4/20: I recently added one of their 10/22 mag loaders and it also works great. Especially when loading my new "perfectly legal in CA" 25 round 10/22 mags.

Randy
    Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 09-04-2020 at 07:20 PM.
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Master
    I like mine just fine. Trying to load 17 or 18 round mags without help is something that I can't do anymore. I'll even use it to load the mags for my LC9s Pro.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Master
    I enjoy loading mags by hand, it is just part of the process I love from gathering lead and casting, making my own ammo and shooting.
    Having said that we recommend them to our students.
    There are very few things we truly recommend people spend their hard earned money on and this is one of them.
    If you have trouble loading mags to full capacity or just don’t enjoy it during long range sessions buy one.
    You will not regret it.
    Heck, buy 2. Your range buddies will love it also.
    Maybe someday I will even get one myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Several people in our MI CPL classes have had difficulty loading magazines; some older some arthritic, some weak, one gent was missing some fingers. I now keep 4 of these in the classroom drawer labeled “wonderful training aids”. Cause I’m not that smart it took me a while to
    Finally get one for my personal range bag. 33 round glock mags? No problem at all, a fine piece of gear!

Boolit Master

I have one for small single stack (.380), double stack 9mm, and one for AR mags. Work great.

OK you guys. On the recommendations on this thread, I have ordered one. We'll see how it does when it gets here.

You will really like it. Got one for the wife to load 9's in her little Sig. She was having trouble loading her mags because of her arthritic fingers. I don't mind loading for her but she loves to be independent.

Boolit Master
    I couldn't get more than ONE round in the mag for my new shield in .40s&w. After several range sessions, sometimes I can actually get 3 or 4 in by hand. The first time I saw one of these, I owned one within a couple of days. I have even started using it for my 1911 even though I don't have to have it for that. That .40 is a different story as I could not load the second round when it was new. It goes wherever I take that gun.

Boolit Master
    I was at the indoor range at Shooters of Columbus last spring and was shooting my CZ. I emptied two mags and refilled them in almost no time. Another fellow was sitting in a chair stuffing his mags by hand and having a time, as they were large capacity. I cleared my pistol and walked over to him with the loader in hand. I showed him how to use it and went back to my shooting. In short order he came back and handed me the loader with a big smile on his face.
    We left the range about the same time, and I usually go peruse the goodies inside the sales area. In a few minutes he was in there buying one......
    Last edited by Tom W.; 07-11-2018 at 08:15 PM.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Grand Master
    I bought one when I bought my Shield. Without it, I could only load 6 rounds, and that was painful. With it, it is simple to load all 8 rounds and my thumb thanks me. I heartily recommend them, much better than the HKS product in my view.
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast