Inline FabricationRepackboxLoad DataTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Wideners Lee Precision

Thread: 2 chronicles 30

Boolit Master

2 chronicles 30

17 Since many in the crowd had not consecrated themselves, the Levites had to kill the Passover lambs for all those who were not ceremonially clean and could not consecrate their lambs to the Lord. 18 Although most of the many people who came from Ephraim, Manasseh, Issachar and Zebulun had not purified themselves, yet they ate the Passover, contrary to what was written. But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, “May the Lord, who is good, pardon everyone 19 who sets their heart on seeking God—the Lord, the God of their ancestors—even if they are not clean according to the rules of the sanctuary.” 20 And the Lord heard Hezekiah and healed the people.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Very good ! You pulled that from the morning reading ! Certainly stands alone in many ways doesn't it Ronnie . Thank you !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Thank you, Great read.

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the post.....and the lesson....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    All my life, I've heard the old testament was about the law,and the new testament was about grace. That always ran contrary to me, I have always loved a unchanging God. The past few weeks I have been seeing more and more grace in the old testement.

Romans 4 shows God's grace to Abraham for his fath not works.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

A while ago I was reading Jeremiah, and found to my surprise, there is a lot of hope in there. It's not all vengeance and destruction.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm not going to start a theological discussion but I see GOD's grace all through the old testament . GOD has always rewarded the faithful .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Grand Master

God has always rewarded the faithful even if they don't know the 'proper' religious style or process.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!