Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Snyders JerkyLoad DataReloading EverythingWideners
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTS Vortex Crossfire binos 8x42 and other items.

Boolit Buddy

WTS Vortex Crossfire binos 8x42 and other items.

binos and benchmade spf

Ok tried trading off some stuff but seems it just isnt working out. So here is a list of for sale items. Any who wants images I can send via text message or email if you send me your email address or phone number. I have been here for a good while with no issues so feel free to give offers of my prices are too high.

Vortex Crossfire Binos 8x42. Used and glass is in excellent condition. Only known issue is the little logo decal thing that goes on the center focus wheel came off so I glued it back on. Still hold vortex VIP warranty etc. $110 shipped reduced below

Benchmade CSKII fixed blade knife. blade has never been used. Knife was handled and put into a pack on several camping trips so the leather sheath looks used but also included is an excellent custom black and FDE kydex sheath. Looking for $90 shipped reduced below

If you want both I am willing to haggle a good bit on price. If you only want 1 I would still hear best offers. Need these both sold quickly so I can finish my 7 year olds rifle before his upcoming birthday. I would prefer PayPal friends and family but will do USPS money order etc.
    Last edited by yotatrd4x4; 06-25-2018 at 06:49 PM.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

Boolit Buddy

Binos reduced to $85 shipped

Benchmade knife reduced to $75 shipped
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

Boolit Master

pm sent of the binos.

I will take the binos if avaible. Pm incoming
    Buzzards got to eat, same as the worms.