Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee Precision
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Wideners Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You guys aren't nice

Quote Originally Posted by foesgth View Post
    Oh sure Mr. Buckshot. If you have a lathe, milling machine and talent you can whip something like that out in no time. It takes a true shade tree talent to make a high tech device like I use. Plywood and hunks of inner tube high tech.
    Attachment 222598
    Got ya beat! I use channel locks with blue painters tape over the teeth.

BB

Being an old carpenter there must be a wooden solution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Man what a bunch a rednecks here. First they can't afford no real gun using them ol shotguns to kill stuff with. Then there's that coon hunting bunch, never seen none of them fellers with all their teeth and always plenty of 'bacca juice on their chins. And the guy who uses that cheep painter tape on their pliers when the folks with real money use only the best duck tape an plenny of it roun the jaws of them pliers for roll crimpin and such. I do kinda alike that wood contraption tho, could lite my stove with it inna pinch. You mite outta git on bak to that rifle section whur they know about balitik coinventions and moas and the like. jest what is a moa anyhow, some kinda snake? I hear they gottem bad in Florida and come to think on it a good scattergun ud be the best choice so maybe ypu outta hang aroun.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

In Remembrance

I also know what it feels like to be unable to do many things due to the workings of Dr. Frankenstein. I was already a lead caster for quite a few calibers. A friend told me I should try reverse casting. I asked what that was, he replied `Try casting your own wheel weights complete with clips and dirt`! I threw a magazine at him.Robert

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogtamer View Post
    Man what a bunch a rednecks here. First they can't afford no real gun using them ol shotguns to kill stuff with. Then there's that coon hunting bunch, never seen none of them fellers with all their teeth and always plenty of 'bacca juice on their chins. And the guy who uses that cheep painter tape on their pliers when the folks with real money use only the best duck tape an plenny of it roun the jaws of them pliers for roll crimpin and such. I do kinda alike that wood contraption tho, could lite my stove with it inna pinch. You mite outta git on bak to that rifle section whur they know about balitik coinventions and moas and the like. jest what is a moa anyhow, some kinda snake? I hear they gottem bad in Florida and come to think on it a good scattergun ud be the best choice so maybe ypu outta hang aroun.

Somebody mention my name??? I thought so Hogtammer.....up to ya'll shanaganns agin huh. Now don't go listenin to him, he'll get ya spending more money for stuff instead of just buyin more tape and coat hangers to get r done..

Well welcome aboard, you will never be bored here that's for sure, and those slugs in Fiocchi hulls sure look just fine, great looking shells.

You Only Live Once....YOLO, baby....

Nothing better than chunking large boulders of lead off your shoulders.

Buckshot, I am impressed with your work. That DYI slug mold looks very interesting.

*HINT-HINT

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    Ya Buckshot, I'm always looking for new slugs to try out. Lol

Vendor Sponsor

I must be weird or something . for roll crimping I use a drill press and crimp the shell between my thumb and forefinger .. When The shell starts to spin I release the finger pressure.. the clear overshot card is tight and the slugs shoot and group fine
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master

Smoke can hold things we mere mortals cannot. That comes from shooting a Nuke50. I built my wooden clamp because I am going bat poop crazy waiting for the Drs. to release me to normal life(as normal as any CastBoolit member can be). When I go to the Doc I ask him am I OK to do "stuff". He says, yes. SWMBO then tells the Doc to ask me what normal is for me. I then proceed to tell him about the diesel engine I need to put back in my other truck etc. Guys, in today's world we are not normal. Isn't life fun here at the CastBoolit asylum?
    Remember the Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hogtamer View Post
    Ya gotta luv Hal!
    "We take a thousand moments for granted thinking there will be a thousand more to come. Each day, each breath, each beat of your heart is a gift. Live with love & joy, tomorrow is not promised to anyone......"

unknown

Boolit Master
    Don't let those Game Wardens over there in kalifornia catch you shooting geese with those slugs, they will through you in jail for poisoning them.

Boolit Master

I just realized that poor foesgth is from the formerly great state of California so he migh be breaking some law even talking about lead boolits. But fear not, ole Hogtamer has got you covered. That beautiful element Zinc they cuss over in those evil rifle forums make fine projectiles: ZLUGS! 477 grn .731 full bore boolits a fellow can move at near 1700 fps safely out of your rifled 12 ga through goose, gander, condor or batmobile.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	106 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	222745
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Master

Truly the shotgun loading has been kinda slow lately and those evil factory rifle forum people are having their way with me. I have a plan to load all these little lipstick boolits amd show 'em to the wife in hopes she'll think they're cute as can be. That's when I plan on suggesting I need one of those cute little Ruger PC9 carbines to shoot 'em in. I mean honey, i've got bullets and a real cute little red dot thingy already to match the bullets and it would be perfect to keep by the door for those durn coyotes you've seen in the driveway. Whadda ya think?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	222746
    Leonard Ravenhill

Dem painted boolits will make useful slugs once you warm them up to 750F. Hogtamer shooting PC 9mm boolits in a toy semi-auto, what's wrong with the world? Don't ya'll rat me out and tell Hal about my Camp 45.

BB

Love my little pistol caliber carbines. Just like playing squirtguns when we were kids. On the rifle threads you can post as Hogannoyer. LOL Seriously, the pistol caliber carbines are a Hoot and powder coated bullets run through them slick as. They will keep you busy casting and coating. Gp

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Camp 45 looks interesting. Definitely agreed that they're enablers for our addictions to Lead-base stuff etc. - And the first dose isn't even free! Unless you get it as a PIF, anyways. But at least they'll help you refine your addictions Definitely nice looking slugs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12