Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2Wideners
Load DataSnyders JerkyRepackboxLee Precision
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NOE boolit molds

Boolit Master

Everyone arguing over the best bullet molds and here i am playing with mostly Lee molds. I don't care who makes my molds as long as i can afford them and they work.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by jlag19 View Post
    Anybody know if NOE molds usually has a July 4th sale? Being new to casting and acquiring the proper equipment, I will be investing in NOE products. Thanks for the feedback.
    Your wish came true. 20% off.

"Enter discount code b13b6cc at check out. Offer ends 07/07/2018 at 11:00 PM MT, and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer's. Not valid on previously placed orders."

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Greg G View Post

"Enter discount code b13b6cc at check out. Offer ends 07/07/2018 at 11:00 PM MT, and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer's. Not valid on previously placed orders."
    Was just about to say that. Sweet talking the wife now to buy the 6.5 creedmoor mold for my 260 rem

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg G View Post

Yep, just got the email yesterday. I will be buying the molds for Hi Tek boolets: the 5 cavity .452 round nose for my Les Baer Premier II .45 ACP. Also considering the 2 cavity brass as I keep hearing glowing reviews of the brass performance. Also getting the thermometer for the mould block and the sizing bushing set. Thanks for the feedback!

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcmaveric View Post
    Everyone arguing over the best bullet molds and here i am playing with mostly Lee molds. I don't care who makes my molds as long as i can afford them and they work.
    I am not arguing about who is the over all best...

But I know none of the other makers have taken on the challenge of making a .25 pellet for air rifles... I bet some would not...and maybe not able to( tooling limitations)... I have the Lee 225-55 RF Bator and two of the new Lee 225-55 RF... One of the new 225-55 is cut visibly off center...no way you can have that at all with a 34g pellet would go into a spiral right out of the barrel but hey it is a 25$ mold...NOE is a
    big step above...There is no way lee could pull off a pellet...

I also have the .217 30g , .22 30g and a .25 40g mold for cast out of an air rifle thanks to NOE... so yep for me... NOE is best..

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by K.O. View Post
    I am not arguing about who is the over all best...

But I know none of the other makers have taken on the challenge of making a .25 pellet for air rifles... I bet some would not...and maybe not able to( tooling limitations)... I have the Lee 225-55 RF Bator and two of the new Lee 225-55 RF... One of the new 225-55 is cut visibly off center...no way you can have that at all with a 34g pellet would go into a spiral right out of the barrel but hey it is a 25$ mold...NOE is a
    big step above...There is no way lee could pull off a pellet...

I also have the .217 30g , .22 30g and a .25 40g mold for cast out of an air rifle thanks to NOE... so yep for me... NOE is best..
    I just ordered my second NOE mold. I like them and with their sales and group buys make them cheaper than Lyman or RCBS. The NOE are great molds to cast with.

~Theodore Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by Rcmaveric View Post
    I also have a few Lee molds. Make good bullets and large piles quick.
    Retired Redleg
    I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood, I don't mind going out the same way.

Boolit Grand Master

My problem is I like them all , I can't walk away from a garage sale if there is a mould or three on the table...even old rusty and unloved. I guess it's better than bringing home an abandoned kitty.

It's an addiction.

Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master

I need to go with you. I am lucky to find a mold at the gun show. I have yet to see reloading or casting items at the flee market or garage sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
    My problem is I like them all , I can't walk away from a garage sale if there is a mould or three on the table...even old rusty and unloved. I guess it's better than bringing home an abandoned kitty.

It's an addiction.

Gary
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Boolit Mold
    I am at 4 NOE and 3 Lee... But soon to be 6 NOE I am in on the 223-38 RN group buy and will be picking up another mold due to the 4th of July sale..

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by K.O. View Post
    I am at 4 NOE and 3 Lee... But soon to be 6 NOE I am in on the 223-38 RN group buy and will be picking up another mold due to the 4th of July sale..
    Well, I placed my first ever order for molds. Used the NOE 20% discount to buy the aluminum 5 cavity .452 for .45 ACP and the same in 9mm. Two mold handles, thermometer with block probe, the push die set, mold mallet and mold guide. Al is great to talk with on the phone.

Boolit Master
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOE sale.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	223069
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123